CDP Fire Red 5's vs 2006 Fire Red's

I see some CDP 5's going for 220, and 2006 ones going only for around 180..

Is the CDP that much better than the 06 ones, or is it just overpricing of the CDP and underpricing for the 2006 ones?

The fire red colorway is WAYYYYYY better IMO...Id rather have those then the 99s or the CDPs

06 Are way Better Quality-Wise! Leather is alittle better, so They don't crease crease as Badly, as with the way the V is Designed it will crease, and theFit is alittle better as well. The CDP's are a bit wider whereas the 06 Fire Red, offer a snug fit.
However the OG Colorway of the CDP's is Nice.... So Go with What color will suit you better, and what you can afford

I have the cdp's and after 1 wear they look like crap
laugh.gif
smh.gif

will to me they do
smh.gif

creasing after 5 steps realtalk

oh well I got my CDP Vs for $85 so im not complaining
pimp.gif

i've seen cdp 5s go for way cheaper in the buy/sell forums. if you keep your eyes open you can find cdps and 06s for the price you want. just be patient.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I have the cdp's and after 1 wear they look like crap
laugh.gif
smh.gif

will to me they do
smh.gif

creasing after 5 steps realtalk

oh well I got my CDP Vs for $85 so im not complaining
pimp.gif

any pics of your creased cdp 5? just wanna see how bad it could get.

The 2006 Fire Red 5's were funny to me for some reason.

had they not of had the 23 on the side, i wouldve liked them better.

The fire red 5s of '06 are better IMO. They have a better overall look
Although I may be biased considering they're my favorite Jordan of all time
tongue.gif

Both V's suck ... but for me ... Ill take the 2006 FR V's over the CDP V's ....

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

06 Are way Better Quality-Wise! Leather is alittle better, so They don't crease crease as Badly, as with the way the V is Designed it will crease, and the Fit is alittle better as well. The CDP's are a bit wider whereas the 06 Fire Red, offer a snug fit.
However the OG Colorway of the CDP's is Nice.... So Go with What color will suit you better, and what you can afford
I couldn't have said it better. 2 points for GG.

i like the O6 retros there more eye catching and out there, the cdps are alright but they would of been better withought the 23
and i just bought a pair of 06 retros for 100 and the cdp 5s got them on release date for a 100 also suuuuuckers

im actually lookin for a CDP V. wouldnt pay more than 160 or 170. i copped the 06 fire red about 2 years after RD. paid 180 n didnt think twice. thats just metho...

Back
Top Bottom