CDP Jordan 13 or Playoff 13?

lookwise, playoffs.. they both cool though.. cdps are a little hard to come by so maybe get those if u gettin em at a nice price.. coincidentally i just put up my extra pair of playoffs on cl
grin.gif

lookwise, playoffs.. they both cool though.. cdps are a little hard to come by so maybe get those if u gettin em at a nice price.. coincidentally i just put up my extra pair of playoffs on cl
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

Go with the CDPs. I actually like the white/black colorway more than the playoffs.

Go with the CDPs. I actually like the white/black colorway more than the playoffs.

Both are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Playoff's > CDP but not by  much

I say get the CDP 13's Since the Playoff's just drop n won't be to hard to find later on

Both are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I say get the CDP 13's Since the Playoff's just drop n won't be to hard to find later on

Both are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Both are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I personally like the Playoffs more, though I have the CDP and not the Playoffs. On the other hand, the CDP's are probably worth more. The CDP's are more difficult to obtain due to them being released over three years ago, and you had to buy a pack in order to get them. It was also in He Got Game so it's kind of iconic in that sense.

I personally like the Playoffs more, though I have the CDP and not the Playoffs. On the other hand, the CDP's are probably worth more. The CDP's are more difficult to obtain due to them being released over three years ago, and you had to buy a pack in order to get them. It was also in He Got Game so it's kind of iconic in that sense.

Back
Top Bottom