CDP XI numbers peeling off

Started out of nowhere. I've worn them a handful of times and the 23 on the left shoe almost completely peeled off and the right shoe is starting. Before anyone calls them fake, they were purchased on RD from Olympia Sports.

Anyone else have this problem. If any one is curious, I can take some pics but they'll be from a cell phone.

I actually found the thread on this from a couple months back. I was trying to come back to the topic to tell the mods to close it, but of course Yuku's server doesn't want to respond...

Anyway, no need on making a new topic on this. Sorry, mods, lock it up.

Thanks for the response anyway though haha

yea people would call mine fake, I said F U son you mad, i think it has to do with wearing pants? correct me if im wrong but when I wore them with shorts they were fine

I throw mine on for whatever/whenever with shorts/pants and they still look GREAT. No real blemishes or anything besides being a little dusty from leaving them out. My boy has a pair though and his 23 peeled like crazy and he hardly wore his. Horrible this has to be a topic, but I've seen the 23 wearing off on multiple 11s, it's just easier now.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Nobody should call these fake man..this is a very common problem
This, if someone is calling them fake because of that they shouldn't even be talking about sneakers.

Originally Posted by seth320

yea people would call mine fake, I said F U son you mad, i think it has to do with wearing pants? correct me if im wrong but when I wore them with shorts they were fine

yah...i think it was the pants the was rubbing the numbers off. I think with shorts it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom