Celebrate NikeTalk's 20th anniversary with us in Portland, OR, Saturday December 7th!

When I heard about this a few weeks back, I instantly was excited to partake. My company party is also the 7th, but I told my wife is rather attend this. Was hopin to meet Chester, and Cali, and Noskey, few of the others in the area.

Then 11/18 happened, and.......yeah. My wife (who I've been with for 23 years since we were teen agers) lost both of her parents in a car accident. Sounding like the other driver was drunk. That car also lost a 4 year old little girl. All bad man....just all bad. My wife was extremely tight with them. How tight? They had just left our house after spending the night, 15, maybe 20 minutes later......

She will never be the same. Never. Her whole world is shattered. I can't leave her yet, and she isn't really in the mood to go out.

I'm sad to miss out, somethin so close to where I live, but somethin like this....ya know, changes you. Still, hope all y'all have a great night and hopefully y'all will post pics and stuff on here. We have quite a few out this way, hope everyone else can make it. :nthat:

That is crazy man. Stay strong for your folks

Methodical Management Methodical Management will you be in attendance? Do we need to sign a non disclosure agreement on your true identity?
0C2C757C-9ABC-40BF-97C0-3C70E693CD5A.gif

Looking forward to the get together regardless. Workin 1am til noon, then driving up straight after work. NT>sleep

Methodical Management Methodical Management will you be in attendance? Do we need to sign a non disclosure agreement on your true identity?
0C2C757C-9ABC-40BF-97C0-3C70E693CD5A.gif

Looking forward to the get together regardless. Workin 1am til noon, then driving up straight after work. NT>sleep
I have good news on one front: no NDA will be needed.

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the event, but I hope everyone there is enjoying themselves.

I can't wait to hear from those present and continue the celebration online as we near our community's twentieth anniversary.

It was awesome meeting everyone at the event to celebrate NT’s 20th, thank you to all who helped set it up and all who came out! The trip to Index was icing on the cake. Hope to see y’all again! Is a summit in order for a Blazers game? :nerd::nthat:

It was awesome meeting everyone at the event to celebrate NT’s 20th, thank you to all who helped set it up and all who came out! The trip to Index was icing on the cake. Hope to see y’all again! Is a summit in order for a Blazers game? :nerd::nthat:

I don’t know about a full summit, but hit me up for a blazer game sometime! You know eugene is close enough!

It was awesome meeting everyone, had a great time at the event and at Index. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom