CELEBRATING 10 years with my GIRL. I NEED YOUR HELP NIKETALK.. MATURE ONLY.

So on December 26, 2009 my wife and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary.
pimp.gif

Our relationship is still strong and growing. Within those 10 years she gave birth to my 2 beautiful children. Love her more than djing..LOL.. Here is myproblem, IM DJING AT A NIGHTCLUB ON THE 26th.. There's no way I can get out of it. How can I make it up to her? She's pretty understandable about meworking. She hardly goes to any of the clubs I dj. So I know she wont go. Funny thing is we've never celebrated anything on the actual date. We eithercelebrated before or after.. But this is the big 10, so I have to make it special. HOOK ME UP NIKETALK.

Im also celebrating my 10th year on being a dj. So im excited to dj this club.
pimp.gif

Just came here to say Congratulations and marry her already dude
laugh.gif

I'll be with the wifey for 4 years this December 23rd and it'll be our first time celebratin our anniv. on the exact date.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Just came here to say Congratulations and marry her already dude
laugh.gif

I'll be with the wifey for 4 years this December 23rd and it'll be our first time celebratin our anniv. on the exact date.

Already did. We've been married for 2 years going on 3.. I know I TOOK FOREVER.. Thats my fault. We're married through civil though.. Need to startplanning the big wedding..

Happy anniversary to you and your wife.

Congrats dude....
Take her to Hot Springs Arkansas....You wont regret it.I went there with my GF and fell in love.Its like an out of country trip IN THE COUNTRY lol

my bad, I thought you guys are BF/GF or engaged...but to be honest making it 3 years these days is like making it 10 years before. it's still quite anaccomplishment.

not married yet but I'll be popping the question next year
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Aren't there certain symbols for 10th anniversaries?

[h3]10th Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift:[/h3]Diamond jewelry. A marriage thatlasts ten years is as durable and beautiful as a diamond.[h3]10th Anniversary Gemstone:[/h3]Diamond jewelry or blue sapphire.[h3]10th Anniversary Color:[/h3]Silver or blue.
10th Anniversary Flower:

Daffodil. Trumpet-shaped daffodils represent joy, cheerfulness, and happiness.

If money is no object and you have the time (maybe a whole weekend) then maybe a surprise weekend get away or vacation to either Vegas or Hawaii.
Somewhere that she has never been before, maybe London or Paris if possible.
Get a suite, romantic dinner, spa treatment for her, shopping spree, etc...

Congrats op. Since you wont be there at night try an plan something for the daytime. Start with cooking her breakfast in bed, a little trip to someplace thatwill bring back good memories of you guys together, then maybe a relaxing afternoon at a dayspa.

Dont know how good that is but hopefully you think of something. Cograts again op.

I dont know what your $ look like but hook it up with a trip somewhere for both of ya'll. 10 is a big number you both deserve it...plus it will work outbecause you can spend the entire day with her (take her to dinner) and what not, then give her a card with a message in it about the trip. That way you canboth celebrate on the 10th anniversary date, and get to treat yourselves to a nice vacation somewhere, even if its only for an extended weekend.

You cant spend the day with the her prior? ....Breakfast, Jewelry..Smash, Lunch, Smash..some kind of gift that reminds her of when ya'll first met 10 yearsago (picture,letter, location, etc + Flowers)..smash....Club
smokin.gif

I like the idea of taking a vacation too..when yo both have the days off
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Aren't there certain symbols for 10th anniversaries?

[h3]10th Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift:[/h3]Diamond jewelry. A marriage that lasts ten years is as durable and beautiful as a diamond. [h3]10th Anniversary Gemstone:[/h3]Diamond jewelry or blue sapphire. [h3]10th Anniversary Color:[/h3]Silver or blue.
10th Anniversary Flower:

Daffodil. Trumpet-shaped daffodils represent joy, cheerfulness, and happiness.
Man go somewhere with that tv stuff.

But good job on making it this far. I have no idea what to tell you to do that hasb't already been said or you haven't already did in the past

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Clubs open at 8am?

cool

I'm sure he could and will spend the day with her but for the actual celebration of an anniversary it's nice to be able to spend the whole day togetherand then have extra
devil.gif
time at night and then fall asleep together. Thatcould just be me though.

Thanks for the replies. Ill be able to spend the morning with her that's no problem. The problem is leaving at night. I would like to spend the whole daywithout any interuptions. I might do the vacation thing. Diamonds.... She already has. Still thinking though. Thanks for the ideas and congrats. Lol.

LOL.. Been whipping it out for the past 10 years..

Still having trouble deciding. She doesnt want to go on a vacation because shes not working. Shes training to become a cop and training is Wed, Fri and Sat. SoI guess its going to have to be a nice date. And a few gifts.. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT A HELICOPTER RIDE?

if you're gonna do the vacation bit...

spend the day with her
then before you leave to go DJ.. give her an envelope with the tickets (or etickets)...tell her not to open it until you've left

Back
Top Bottom