~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

If so i'm not impressed. These Emo kids are a different breed man. I'm only 24 but I grew up in that era in the late 90's and early 2000's where we wanted to carry on tradition of our OG's. I don't mess with alot of this new stuff keep those tiger woods caps, big *** shirts, tight *** pants the **** from round me. Give me some slim straights, joggers, a dope upper and a fitted with some dope kicks and I'm good and my cypher's complete. 
Lmao at this rant then including joggers in your list of preferred attire.

lmao, seriously. sounds like dude was just too afraid to do his own thing or embrace anything new. "carry on the tradition of our OGs" wut?

Last edited:
If so i'm not impressed. These Emo kids are a different breed man. I'm only 24 but I grew up in that era in the late 90's and early 2000's where we wanted to carry on tradition of our OG's. I don't mess with alot of this new stuff keep those tiger woods caps, big *** shirts, tight *** pants the **** from round me. Give me some slim straights, joggers, a dope upper and a fitted with some dope kicks and I'm good and my cypher's complete. 

So at the age of 9-10 you wanted to 'carry on the tradition of your OGs'? You may not have known it but your Mum was deciding what you wore at that age. Whatever was on sale or reasonably priced was what you wore. :smh:

PS. Nike has never stopped producing those golf hats. Average people (99% of the population) have been wearing them for damn near two decades.

"tiger wood caps" 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom