~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

from earlier this season

View media item 1879396Zach Lavine soaring in white, college blue Air Jordan 17's XVII

View media item 1879390Tony Wroten wearing doernbecher charity air jordan retro 8's VIII db philadelphia sixers heat sneaker

View media item 1805876Eric Bledsole balling in Drake vs. Lil Wayne concert tour Air Jordan retro 3 III[/SIZE

View media item 1879380P.J. Tucker wearing Shawn Marion Phoenix Suns Air Jordan retro 5 home player exclusives p.e. V

View media item 1879383P.J. Tucker playing in Gerald Wallace Charlotte Bobcat Air Jordan XIII retro 13 p.e.'s nba heat

View media item 1788527P.J. Tucker hooping in shattered backboard Air Jordan retro 1's I

CZUgbODVAAAWv_z.jpg:small

I still don't understand the logic of wearing someone else's PE in a game unless they were gifted. If you dropping $1k+ to completely destroy a shoe then thats a stupid decision no matter how much money you have

I still don't understand the logic of wearing someone else's PE in a game unless they were gifted. If you dropping $1k+ to completely destroy a shoe then thats a stupid decision no matter how much money you have

FootWEAR is meant to be worn

im aware and I wear all my sneakers. However I don't see the point of destroying a pair of shoes on the court even tho it's a poor performing shoe when they're are tons of cheaper and superior shoes on the market.

Back
Top Bottom