~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

All that money and dudes still think wearing multiple layers of the same print/color from head to toe actually looks good.

i don't ever recall kanye having style his outfits have always been trash to me but then again i can say that about many people :lol:

The only part that sounds similar to the ''Man's Not Hot'' song is the part when he goes

blo-blo-blo-blo-blo
Skip, brrrrah
Ratata-ta-ta-ta
Grah, grah, grah, grah
Blo-blo-blo-blo-blo
Skip, brrrrah
Ratata-ta-ta-ta
Grah, grah, grah, grah

Everything else is different the beat, lyrics/language. And tbh I aint feeling that ''Man's Not Hot'' song.

i don't ever recall kanye having style his outfits have always been trash to me but then again i can say that about many people :lol:
Hungry Kanye I think had nice fits when he was on the Polo kick, that Highschool Dropout time.
avevwbfdeemzdlnzy3bb.jpg

After that, he had a couple hits but more misses.
kanye-west-bag.jpg

may i ask is it just these two brands?

in a public setting? like what about the gym?
I don't normally see my nephew in the gym, he wears Nike basketball shoes when he is playing.

I stop by my sister to pick him up and he can have three brands on sometimes.
I've never posted in here before but these two Michael B Jordan fits are flames.

Yeah that second one is crazy, reminds me of something Joe Louis would wear. If only more brothers dressed like that, we have such a crazy sense of style we sometimes go the easy route.

Back
Top Bottom