~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

20180516_060608.jpg

Bibbys
20180516_060622.jpg

miami cubans were around in da early 90's, but other links like figaros, ropes, and herringbones were also a option.

Of course they were, but my old *** clearly remembers miami cubans being less popular than square curb links and herringbones particularly in that era...especially for hustlers, rappers, athletes.

Of course they were, but my old *** clearly remembers miami cubans being less popular than square curb links and herringbones particularly in that era...especially for hustlers, rappers, athletes.

i wouldn't say less popular, they always cost da most, and back then truck jewelry went outta style so it took a longer to come back in vogue.

in latin circles, gold never fell off so you would always see this one guy wit big links.

Jadakiss with the 990s.

Weird seeing people not from Bmore or DC rocking NB 990s.

Theres more white boys wearing those at any frat house on Friday night than both those cities combined :lol:

Nah but for real its crazy people in here dont know how heavy that model is worn down here and throughout the Souf.

im not feeling the jacket draymond wearing he need to search a little harder for something better that jacket looks like something a zillion of these crappy designer brands puts out

Back
Top Bottom