~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

rapper-tory-lanez-attends-the-house-of-remy-martin-presents-the-mvp-picture-id888568008

Got all these Americans rocking the side bags
mans out in the UK been doing that

Same thing with Stone Island...I was watching old videos of Skepta when he was still out on road trying to break into music and he was rocking a Stoney jacket freestyling in front of some flats

mans out in the UK been doing that

Same thing with Stone Island...I was watching old videos of Skepta when he was still out on road trying to break into music and he was rocking a Stoney jacket freestyling in front of some flats

:lol: man's dont even know what's really in them bags. These dudes rocking it as an accessory

dudes these days have no style they will do anything somebody else is doing my thing has always been to be flyer than the next man not copy what he’s doing

Thu short chain choker phase is so trash. Cats rocking 18 and 20 inch Cubans like it’s hot. **** is wild zesty and looks ridiculous. Migos are the worst.

Got damn dude look just like Diddy. Only kid i knew bout was Al B Sures boy. Musta had him before the fame

Big baller brand now about to blow up with Quavo. the Hypebeast will follow ...

and whats wrong with the chain chookers? rather them that the chains down to the belts... no?

Back
Top Bottom