~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Orange.jpeg

virgil.png

Future.png

AdrienneHo.png

^That $290 for those Spiridons is absurd. They’re like $150-160 at Finish Line.

I honestly don't understand why these 'celebrities' consistently get got by Flight Club or similar in these videos. 50 Cent might've been the only one that didn't want to get ripped off.

Hell, Nike'll give shoes to celebrities for free with a phone call/tweet/DM so dropping $290 for some whack Spiridons or any type of Nike/JB shoe is hustling backwards.

Last edited:
sdjsompedits-17.jpg

Thanks God God , had no idea BMX freestylers were making paper like that. :lol:

Nigel was actually the man behind the Nike SB SOMPs a few years back. Quality on those were actually pretty good. If he didn't say he was at FC, I would've thought that Nike gifted him all those shoes instead.

Until there is more proof I'm going to assume these celebs/ internet famous individuals aren't truly buying the sneakers. Seems like it's definitely for the "show".

Shannon Sharpe dropped 3k on 3 pairs
Tiffs
Svsm 2
Off white Presto

And he definitely wears them.

Complex will negotiate, on a celeb by, "celeb" basis, as to how much they will pay for that persons shopping spree.
Or they will deduct whatever is spent from the total that they are paying the person to appear on the show.

Idk why but that's so corny to me. It kinda defeats the purpose cause I want to see what they buy with their own money.

Complex will negotiate, on a celeb by, "celeb" basis, as to how much they will pay for that persons shopping spree.
Or they will deduct whatever is spent from the total that they are paying the person to appear on the show.

Makes sense as Fiddy must've charged them to appear on the show and I think he only ended up 'buying' a pair of GS joints for his kid. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom