~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

RIP

9E8DBB84-9DC4-4982-A93D-F7D8820C1776.jpeg
I remember back then he said he ****ed them up and got another pair. I think Sole Collector interviewed him about it.

Last edited:
man i wish i kept my 05 metallics. the last iteration just seemed weird to me. idk its the tongue or just the shpae in general that uned me off. oh and the blue tinted sole bugged me

Raiders gear will forever be hard

Facts. Early 90's/Hip Hop (West Coast)/Raiders gear = doing it. I copped the jacket below in 8th grade. Had my name embroidered on the opposite sleeve of the NFL shield. 3rd time wearing it got stolen from a closet in school. Damn fool got caught 2 hours later. Name on the sleeve didn't help his slickness. :lol: What times.

m_5ab1d4ba9a945547dc9dbe3c.jpeg

Facts. Early 90's/Hip Hop (West Coast)/Raiders gear = doing it. I copped the jacket below in 8th grade. Had my name embroidered on the opposite sleeve of the NFL shield. 3rd time wearing it got stolen from a closet in school. Damn fool got caught 2 hours later. Name on the sleeve didn't help his slickness. :lol: What times.

m_5ab1d4ba9a945547dc9dbe3c.jpeg
Damn dude, I have the same jacket except in Chicago Bear form. My dad had his name stitched on it. I cant wear, its too small but wow.

Back
Top Bottom