~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Just coffee. And not at all. Just providing perspective. Perhaps you took it in a different manner.

And now you're just doing too much :lol:

Must be an echo in here....

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 10.09.26 AM.png

Where did this come from, I'm not saying we need to be real men making our own "real" cigarettes and making our own steak by hand. However where did men detour off the course, meh probably the wrong thread to try and start that discussion.

There is no one thing, time, or place but from everything I've read there was a tectonic cultural shift after 9/11.

Yes. As in Sean P...posted right above Tucker.

Only thing i know about sean price is that song from GTA3 with agallah. Classic.

Repped to both of you, didn't recognize Sean P.

His track with Agallah in GTA3 was most def a classic. I didn't get out of my car until that track was done. :nthat::pimp::nthat::pimp:

migu420 migu420 I hate to say it my G, but these new jacks who draw styling cues from PJ Tucker won't have any idea who Sean P is.

Last edited:
For the slow ones in the back:

From 1992-2019, JLo has been overrated in my eyes.

you can't overate someone that wasn't on anyone's radar till at least 1999-2000.

us Spanish folks knew her cuz of da Selena biopic she smashed originally, and that was waaay after in living color.

Jlo gets rated high cuz she's a "multi sport athlete" sings, acts, dances, boss moves, got kids with Marc Antony & is Engaged to A-ROD, plus da Puffy saga, etc.

DAMN terrorists crash planes into the towers and men turn into thots.
I don't want to write an essay but its beyond the terrorist attack; it's more so the sequences/ shifts it triggered in the aftermath. I know it sounds like I'm saying Saudis crash plane = effeminate men but that's not what I mean. I don't know how to articulate, I guess.

PJ still got style IMO. Bruh versatile. He dresses Italian a bit. I guess cause he player overseas too. In a world full of try-hards, he’s still authentic, to me

I don't want to write an essay but its beyond the terrorist attack; it's more so the sequences/ shifts it triggered in the aftermath. I know it sounds like I'm saying Saudis crash plane = effeminate men but that's not what I mean. I don't know how to articulate, I guess.

Which, there’s nothing wrong with being effeminate or in touch with your emotions. But I hate when the masculine male or whatnot gets attacked. Like, there’s room for everything in current society. So much so that, if you dislike something, you really don’t even have to entertain it. There’s something for everyone nowadays

Back
Top Bottom