~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

This is my thing, he is more concentrated on whats on his feet over perfecting his actual basketball game
I said it a while back if dude put the energy he puts into his fits into his game dude would be in the MVP conversation.

Bruh, he’s a 33 year old career journeyman/role player.

Y’all want him to turn into a perennial all-star when he’s at the tail end of his career :lol: :rofl:

His calling card is defense. I can tell y’all aren’t hip
No I don't tune into many Houston games to watch PJ Tucker play, hell I don't tune in to watch Houston games period.

33 or not dude should stop trying to flex so hard for likes and focus more on his game. He might as well just take a picture everyday of his own fit and put it in the WDYT thread.

Wait, what! Guy got back into the league by busting his ***. We hear about PJ damn near every game. He's probably the third most important player on that team and the HC has said many times people don't understand the impact he's had on this team and his value. Every game he's making big plays on defense. Y'all WILD.

I don't think buying vintage shoes online and wearing 2-3 a game is a distraction. Just showing love for sneakers.

597621E5-7A67-4A12-8ADD-8A20E13F24E0.gif

Literally every player in the league wants PJ Tucker on their team. He’s a top tier role player. You haters are dumb af and don’t know **** about basketball. I would say imo but anyone that knows anything about basketball knows this is FACTS.

Pj tucker has had some good fits. He’s also had some atrocious ones. That being said I do t think people take kindly to dudes trying too hard to flex when in reality they look like a clown.

I don't care about PJ's clothes. Majority of these celebs wear **** I wouldn't wear if it was affordable. Just throwing some designer name on.

I do like the shoes he wears and how he talks about them

Last edited:
PJ is an OG. He legit loves shoes....not just the ones that have hype. Is what he doing flexing?? I don’t really care or worry about the next man like that. I do enjoy seeing what kicks he has on during games just because I think it’s cool. Don’t know how he does it though...some of those things aren’t really comfortable to hoop in. Haha

I don't care about PJ's clothes. Majority of these celebs wear **** I wouldn't wear if it was affordable. Just throwing some designer name on.

I do like the shoes he wears and how he talks about them

He is enjoying his life. Some of us do have that disposable income to participate in this silly hobby, one that does not matter. Others have the ability to take it to another level, while enjoying the other fruits of life. I can't hate on those who can partake. Wearing sharp clothes and going hip places is one thing, but wearing the stuff that you want while on the professional stage is another. Also, he is rocking other players PE's, shoes not made for himself. I think that it says a lot, and to me it says that he is really into the shoes, as well as his game. He is a team player, no doubt.

I think they hate on PJ cause some of his fits are corny and tacky or hes to thicc to be wearing some of them. That being said PJ knows and loves his sneakers

Back
Top Bottom