~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

7024C4AD-0A83-4172-8782-EFAD9A237921.jpeg

He is letting them, but you know that pic was of them as "fans" watching the game, right? Which would mean they can do whatever they want.

naw, David Stern clamped down on anyone that was courtside in game or naw wit da jewelry..in hindsight it was lowkey profilin and demeaning.

naw, David Stern clamped down on anyone that was courtside in game or naw wit da jewelry..in hindsight it was lowkey profilin and demeaning.

I don't believe it. How could he implement that if your a fan, on your own time? Show me proof.

It was becoming ridiculous. The gaudy jewelry mainly.

I didn’t agree with the dress code at the time but as I’ve grown up I see why David stern implemented it.

Why can’t we wear gaudy jewelry........
Why does that bother people....................?
people of color brandishing any semblance of wealth and power?? you know why exactly why it bothers a specific type of people.

power to the people. wether its a fist in the air, knee on the ground, or ice on the chain. power to the people.

I’m black if that matters....

I just never saw the allure of wearing excessive jewelry. I can see if you rockin’ a nice piece of ice or a gold chain....

....NBA cats were approaching Mr. T. Levels with the bling....

It’s an image thing. Coming off the Malice in the Palace (I side/sided with the players), DS Not only works for the owners, but he has sponsors and season ticket holders whom he has to placate.

Back
Top Bottom