~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 8.13.26 PM.png

There’s a fragment 3!?
https://niketalk.com/threads/hiroshi-fujiwara-spotted-in-fragment-x-jordan-3s.681725/

I am interested to see how these turn out.

A couple things from the video, first surprised his wife is black. I recall him always having stories about being with Asian women. Also house looks amazing personally would have done a bunch of things different but damn the house is nice. Some high quality materials were used, spared no expense. Flooring in the garage, the white washed brick in the basement.

Last DAMN I miss Cribs so much and even teen cribs, show was so cool back in the day. All the other shows that followed just missed the hip take that Cribs had. His wife certainly tight, just had to end with that.

I don't believe it. How could he implement that if your a fan, on your own time? Show me proof.

fam google right there....

On this day in history, October 17th of 2005, David Stern made the NBA the first major sports league to have a dress code. A dress code that required baggie pants and jersey wearers like Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony to “wear business casual attire” to games and a sports coat with dress shoes on the bench. A dress code that meant jewelry lovers like Paul Pierce had to tuck their bling inside of their collard or turtleneck shirts. A dress code that said a big N-O to the following things:

• Sleeveless shirts
  • Shorts
  • T-shirts, jerseys, or sports apparel (unless appropriate for the event (e.g., a basketball clinic), team-identified, and approved by the team)
  • Headgear of any kind while a player is sitting on the bench or in the stands at a game, during media interviews, or during a team or league event or appearance (unless appropriate for the event or appearance, team-id
http://ballislife.com/remembering-when-the-nba-created-a-dress-code-in-2005-was-it-racist/

no way this passes in da twitter age...folks would've called it racist..guess that's why Adam silver lets it rock now.

fam google right there....

On this day in history, October 17th of 2005, David Stern made the NBA the first major sports league to have a dress code. A dress code that required baggie pants and jersey wearers like Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony to “wear business casual attire” to games and a sports coat with dress shoes on the bench. A dress code that meant jewelry lovers like Paul Pierce had to tuck their bling inside of their collard or turtleneck shirts. A dress code that said a big N-O to the following things:

• Sleeveless shirts
  • Shorts
  • T-shirts, jerseys, or sports apparel (unless appropriate for the event (e.g., a basketball clinic), team-identified, and approved by the team)
  • Headgear of any kind while a player is sitting on the bench or in the stands at a game, during media interviews, or during a team or league event or appearance (unless appropriate for the event or appearance, team-id
http://ballislife.com/remembering-when-the-nba-created-a-dress-code-in-2005-was-it-racist/

no way this passes in da twitter age...folks would've called it racist..guess that's why Adam silver lets it rock now.

Well technically the only mention of "in the stands" is headgear not jewelry or other. I'm still surprised they tried to implement no headgear if you're a "fan" watching the game.

ninjahood ninjahood did you understand that Melo, LeBron, and CP3 were 'fans' at that particular game in question tho?

I’m black if that matters....

I just never saw the allure of wearing excessive jewelry. I can see if you rockin’ a nice piece of ice or a gold chain....

idk bout you but Mr. T & Slick rick had indelible marks in pop culture, that said folks wasn't ODin wit jewelry back in 2003-2004 as it is now..it was more that players were rockin chains period in da broader hiphop generational sense...u see da throwback pics of lebron & melo and Iverson..it was never more than one or 2 chains max...ultra brolic bustdown cubans weren't even around yet.

and yeah da banana boat crew was there to send off wade into retirement.

Back
Top Bottom