~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 4.14.56 PM.png

ghostface low-key slimmed up da gear..it was a lonnnnnnng transition.

yea, they are lovers and have been for many, many years now. I was appalled when I found out. this is fact. look it up. can't ever look at them the same again.

:smh:

yea, they are lovers and have been for many, many years now. I was appalled when I found out. this is fact. look it up. can't ever look at them the same again.

:smh:
I couldn't find any credible articles saying they are "together" however Kid does look suspect in the video.

All this Malik Yoba / Paul Mooney stuff got us shook.

Now people seeing they gay in everything.

Kid and Play though?

Nah Fam.

All this Malik Yoba / Paul Mooney stuff got us shook.

Now people seeing they gay in everything.

Kid and Play though?

Nah Fam.

Stuff like Malik and Paul been going on. That was the gist of what Pimp C said in his infamous video. The truth always comes forward so, just walk in your truth at all times. F**** what people think.

Nore also had the infamous Vlad interview where he talks about to get in the industry you either gotta blood sacrifice or bite a pillow

TBH I didnt watch the whole thing. From what I saw he does seem a little zesty (that Bert **** on his head aint the wave) but my childhood dont want me to see it.

Imma go with drugs.
Childhood is forever going to remember him in House Party and the Kid & Play cartoon. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom