~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I said it before and I'll say it again but this dude doing Jordan Brand a disservice. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Chill with the Drip Bayless slander. LMAO. I rock with Skip he is so delusional on so many things, dude eats, sleeps, hates LeBron 24/7. I love the back and forth between him and Shannon, best 1, 2 punch doing it.
Mayor seems like a shrewd cat, no reason for him to 'gift' Offset shoes that he probably paid good money for.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't recall Nike doing anything special for Mayor or giving him freebies.
He "might" have gifted them the shoes for something on the backend or for a favor later on down the line.
I need confirmation. Are these 5's or nah?
I miss this style of fits, just so chill and comfortable.

pj-tucker-nike-zoom-kobe-6-gradient-purple.jpg
pj-tucker-nike-zoom-kobe-6-gradient-purple-1.jpg
pj-tucker-eminen-air-jordan-4-carhartt.jpg

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry Yesterday MoluscoTV dropped the interview w/ Tainy, and in that interview they asked him how is your relationship with J Balvin? Tainy responded that him and J Balvin have a lot of things in common like sneakers, they love talking sneakers. From my observation, I already knew J Balvin was passionate about the sneaker culture. Having a stylist does not dictate whether he's real or fake cause if that were the case then PJ Tucker should also be questioned. Shout out to PJ Tucker's stylist Kesha McLeod.

Last edited:
Fit 🔥

But where TF cats be at in these summer months where this type fit ain’t burning they az up?

It be like 90-100 where I’m at. Legit confused.

B12117DC-4A18-4B8D-A881-DC87811DAD15.jpeg

Who is he referring to on his shoes? I see the RIP, I figure if it was Kobe he would have a Laker colorway.

Fit 🔥

But where TF cats be at in these summer months where this type fit ain’t burning they az up?

It be like 90-100 where I’m at. Legit confused.

B12117DC-4A18-4B8D-A881-DC87811DAD15.jpeg
Who is this and how old is he, I swear the generations after me don't get hot or cold based on some of the fits I see.

Back
Top Bottom