~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Yeah Bucci wears those regularly. He talks about how he got them in college have coveted them ever since

Feels like ESPN been pushing Jordans heavy the last few months. Wondering if there's some type of deal going on, doesn't seem natural.

Last edited:
Feels like ESPN been pushing Jordans heavy the last few months. Wondering if there's some type of deal going on, doesn't seem natural.
i know.....i thought the same thing...Jordan paying everyone off to stay relevant from ESPN to that Joe LaPuma guy who makes everyone buy a pair on sneaker shopping...lol

these kind sir are the Reebok created by the man himself Curren$y. I think he did what Kanye could not and created a shoe widely available to the public
i swear cats think about kanye day and night......dude ask who shoe it is, and this guy goes out the way to mention kanye. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i swear cats think about kanye day and night......dude ask who shoe it is, and this guy goes out the way to mention kanye. 
laugh.gif
I don't give 2 ***** about Ye homie, I just used him as an example because he's a rapper with a shoe and was first to come to mind. you don't need to try so hard
smile.gif

Michael Smith has been wearing Jordans every time I've turned on the 6...

This is by no accident.

ESPN has been trying to change their image to cater to younger audiences. Thus...the big move with "The Six" and having two young personalities hosting a show in that prime slot. The marketing or whatever people at ESPN seem to think this approach may work by having Jordans clearly visible, more slang youngins can related to, different topics than the norm, etc. etc.

There's a constant big Jordan VI Infrared picture in the backdrop of the set every day. I'm not certain and don't necessarily think Jordan is paying them, but more so ESPN's people's think it's a good look.

This is by no accident.

ESPN has been trying to change their image to cater to younger audiences. Thus...the big move with "The Six" and having two young personalities hosting a show in that prime slot. The marketing or whatever people at ESPN seem to think this approach may work by having Jordans clearly visible, more slang youngins can related to, different topics than the norm, etc. etc.

There's a constant big Jordan VI Infrared picture in the backdrop of the set every day. I'm not certain and don't necessarily think Jordan is paying them, but more so ESPN's people's think it's a good look.

ESPN itself is evolving to a sports 'gossip' site vs. actual technical sports reporting and it's quite noticeable with their new format. Also with the NBA gravitating more towards sports entertainment it was inevitable for the JB marketing to happen.

Last edited:
Yeah Bucci wears those regularly. He talks about how he got them in college have coveted them ever since

Did he only start broadcasting that he was wearing an OG pair in the past 2-3 years?

Kudos to him for keeping and sporting an OG pair, but at the same time why only state this after so many decades?

Did he only start broadcasting that he was wearing an OG pair in the past 2-3 years?

Kudos to him for keeping and sporting an OG pair, but at the same time why only state this after so many decades?
since the 2012 retro sneaker flood everybody became a sneakerhead...it was the only way for Bucc to seem cool to anyone

since the 2012 retro sneaker flood everybody became a sneakerhead...it was the only way for Bucc to seem cool to anyone

Fair enough fam, but there were Jordan heads way back in '99 when this sight started. Hell I've been through every incarnation of 'Celebrites rockin' heat' and this Bucci cat was only posted in this volume.

Again not trying to 'slander Bucci Mane' here as he's good in my books for storing and sporting the OG pair but I think (and others were stating) there's a definite marketing ploy in place with JB & ESPN.

ESPN is trying to appeal to the younger crowd and do what's "cool" so it could be them doing it on their own but it's so much being forced on you, it seems like there could be a deal.

ESPN is trying to appeal to the younger crowd and do what's "cool" so it could be them doing it on their own but it's so much being forced on you, it seems like there could be a deal.

Most definitely has to be a deal, doesn't make sense for either ESPN or Complex to pushing JB product so hard. Neither of them are indie publications or startups desperately in need of exposure. It is corny as hell though...

espn losing wild money to cord cutters so they're trying to appeal to young viewers.

Every cable company has lost money to me with this firestick and free sling, I save $160 a month and haven't missed a beat.

I just cut my cable, PS Vue is nice. Cheap and clear as hell. Had the hacked firesrick but that **** wasn't clear enough.

Dave East my guy but his clothes always too small. He act like he's not 6'4

Back
Top Bottom