~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

They were cuties.
This song has been on youtube for 11 years. This must be Classic raggaeton at this point like there is classic rock and old country.

Last edited:
28318ABC-6ED0-4E2F-9F16-0467E618602D.jpeg

ALFO0767.jpg
luda and silk the shocker
silk.jpg
silk
avatars-000307212449-dabvqu-t500x500.jpg
jae millz..."lighter days" is still my jam.
tumblr_nz1mv83DyA1qzx6s2o1_400.jpg
rappers-krayzie-bone-and-bizzy-bone-leave-los-angeles-international-EK43J6.jpg
d6eae9bb4609defca94f9b234c626080.jpg

And finally, for the " what are those \ i just lost major respect for this man " moment of the day.....Krayzie.
rappers-krayzie-bone-and-bizzy-bone-leave-los-angeles-international-EK43JG.jpg

If you just zoomed in below the knees in this pic ,you'd never guess it was a photo of a rapper lol

i remember da few times he went out wit these, still da most ballerific ish ive seen.

he doesn't get enough credit along with steve nash for ushering in da lows...Kobe seems to have sucked up all da oxygen.
Big facts!
Derek Anderson was a JB athlete, had a ton of low PEs as well.

Derek Anderson and Mike Bibby were doing it before Nash and well before Kobe (RIP). That said I don't blame youngbloods for thinking it was Kobe that started the movement.

One thing I will add that is Agent Zero was wearing running shoes on more than one occasion which have ZERO lateral stability, surprised the man did not roll or shatter his ankles. :wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:
I absolutely loved playing in the first gil zero low with the pure motion pods.
That was one of the best performing shoes i ever played in. I always felt adidas went away from that tech too fast as it was gone across their whole lineup the next year

that idk...nash wasn't taking off those jet flights..

steve-nash-jet-flight-2.jpg

suprised they haven't retroed...they were only 90 bucks in 2001.

Yup, not gonna lie that Nike used Nash to actively promote Lows - they had him in some ultra-low Mids then had him move to Lows.

Doubt there's a market for those Jet Flights to be honest.

Doubt there's a market for those Jet Flights to be

they could keep em at 90 and drop em in their sportswear lineup wit da rest of their mid tier ish and with nostalgia would would move decent to well....plus since they got that Huarache tech they would look good wit da current athleisure wear movement we're in now.

they could keep em at 90 and drop em in their sportswear lineup wit da rest of their mid tier ish and with nostalgia would would move decent to well....plus since they got that Huarache tech they would look good wit da current athleisure wear movement we're in now.
It has zoom and visible air and is still a competitive shoe weight and fit wise. They would have to purposefully tune jet flights down, as you say, to the sportswear line up....
Thus killing the shoe for those with fond on court memories. At the end of the day these things were accepted by ballers when they got cheap and were left to rot by the casual consumer.
Making them wild limited would have them sell through but at that point the hoopers wont even get a sniff at em.

Last edited:
And finally, for the " what are those \ i just lost major respect for this man " moment of the day.....Krayzie.
rappers-krayzie-bone-and-bizzy-bone-leave-los-angeles-international-EK43JG.jpg

If you just zoomed in below the knees in this pic ,you'd never guess it was a photo of a rapper lol

But let's not forget, Bone Thugs were never...not for one moment ever known for their fashion sense. They've all always dressed terribly. With that said I'm not at all surprised of this pic.

Back
Top Bottom