~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

but see, that's the difference between me and a lot of you who constantly come at me. i'll address some of your BS about me on here, but i don't rely on the intraweb to make me feel good. my real life does that for me just fine. but it seems the way you a lot of you guys jump at the chance to say something negative or celebrate someone's shortcomings (not even mine, but everyone you can find to hate on on this forum, you guys are always looking to bring someone down somehow), your real life may be lacking something, or you have some personality shortcomings of your own.

i see plenty of stuff on this forum i don't like, fits, opinions, comments, i just never feel the need to say anything. about the only time i do is in response to comments about me.

i reply to your crap sometimes, but if i really cared i'd go changing myself to fit in with you guys, but as you can see, that'll never happen.
wink.gif
PREACH!

Some of you dudes try to hate on Proto sooooo hard. Why?
I know this ___ has to get exhausting to him.
Just a word of advice, Proto, just stop responding to them.
They obviously love having long convos with you.

Originally Posted by werallequal

but see, that's the difference between me and a lot of you who constantly come at me. i'll address some of your BS about me on here, but i don't rely on the intraweb to make me feel good. my real life does that for me just fine. but it seems the way you a lot of you guys jump at the chance to say something negative or celebrate someone's shortcomings (not even mine, but everyone you can find to hate on on this forum, you guys are always looking to bring someone down somehow), your real life may be lacking something, or you have some personality shortcomings of your own.

i see plenty of stuff on this forum i don't like, fits, opinions, comments, i just never feel the need to say anything. about the only time i do is in response to comments about me.

i reply to your crap sometimes, but if i really cared i'd go changing myself to fit in with you guys, but as you can see, that'll never happen.
wink.gif
PREACH!

cosign! 

wink.gif

You don't care yet EVERY single time I tell you your fits look odd and that your posing looks odd, you reply with "idc what you say, I'm a DJ like DJ George Michael or Elton John"

If you don't care, don't say nothing then. I simply post my opinion., If you don't like it, don't read it and ignore it shun. Cuz honestly you annoying than a mug mug and err budddy knows that shuteo

And as expected, you will reply to my comment. Nobody hates me. You jello than a mug mug shun

i'm pretty sure the verdict is in and you are officially the most annoying person on here.

i get some love, but it's obvious EVERYONE hates you.

not that any of it really matters, but congrats anyways.

Originally Posted by densho23

Originally Posted by werallequal

wink.gif
PREACH!

cosign! 

densho, how're you going to hate on proto then co-sign what he says? i'm confused.

but the guy who said preach agrees with what proto said. that's why he said preached in the first place... i'm still confused. anyway...

Back
Top Bottom