~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by windycity7

There's nothing wrong with Big Sean's fit in this case. A lot of you are focusing on the aqua/teal section of the shoe, and are completely forgetting that the majority of the shoe is black, which is a neutral color. Neutral colors can go with mostly everything. Of course though, at the end of the day, you should wear what you want how you want to.

that makes completly no sense famso if im wearing some playoff viii's with a yellow & orange shirt it's cool cuz the viii's aree mostly black according to you this is right????????????????????????????????????????????????

laugh.gif
Now your going a bit overboard. I mean you could rock just one of those colors, and seeing as black is neutral color, goes with mainly everything, and is dominate over the shoe, sure. The shade of said color is important too. But you don't have too....You could easily just go with red. And it's not according to me...moreso just the general consensus on how to complement colors. But if that's not your style, then you don't have too. Do what your comfortable with.

laugh.gif
i heard you were baiting me lately... so let me get this session started....
First off there is no LICK of blue in the outfit, if you would go to the actual picture on his website you would see the fail in this...
There is no way that you cant see that the teal in the aquas is the reason people are actually drawn to the shoe... not black...
to tell you the truth, the teal in the shoe is the only way to tell what shoes he actually has on... they tend to need  a fit equally go with them... or you will look like a clown who rushed his fit.
i agree with you that black is a neutral color, but when you put light colors on black they tend to overshadow black by far...
the only REASON the shoe pops off is because the teal is on black.... mainly the reason why all black shoes are called plain.. but in this instance they would have looked better..
Second,The shirt he is wearing would have gone with the playoff VIII's alot better, i dont see how he couldnt see that...
what you cant see is that he is wearing a blue burn rubber hat, navy blue..
eyes.gif

which is another fail, im sorry man.. but you know damn well you wouldnt wear something like that.....

Chrome VIII's are neutral because they obtain black and white, and they can go with anything..
but how teal purple, and black are neutral i fail to see what you did there...
Not only does the aquas ruin this out fit, he makes himself look like a man with alotta money, no style...

Examples... pick ether of them... all are horrible :
The fit in question:

Other fails for sean:

This one i actually like, if you take off the stupid glasses, rings, and place the hat right on his head, even his pose makes him look like a HB clown:

And these last two maybe be the worst in history man....sean are you kidding man????

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

There's nothing wrong with Big Sean's fit in this case. A lot of you are focusing on the aqua/teal section of the shoe, and are completely forgetting that the majority of the shoe is black, which is a neutral color. Neutral colors can go with mostly everything. Of course though, at the end of the day, you should wear what you want how you want to.

that makes completly no sense famso if im wearing some playoff viii's with a yellow & orange shirt it's cool cuz the viii's aree mostly black according to you this is right????????????????????????????????????????????????

laugh.gif
Now your going a bit overboard. I mean you could rock just one of those colors, and seeing as black is neutral color, goes with mainly everything, and is dominate over the shoe, sure. The shade of said color is important too. But you don't have too....You could easily just go with red. And it's not according to me...moreso just the general consensus on how to complement colors. But if that's not your style, then you don't have too. Do what your comfortable with.

laugh.gif
First off there is no LICK of blue in the outfit, if you would go to the actual picture on his website you would see the fail in this...
There is no way that you cant see that the teal in the aquas is the reason people are actually drawn to the shoe... not black...
to tell you the truth, the teal in the shoe is the only way to tell what shoes he actually has on... they tend to need  a fit equally go with them... or you will look like a clown who rushed his fit.
i agree with you that black is a neutral color, but when you put light colors on black they tend to overshadow black by far...
the only REASON the shoe pops off is because the teal is on black.... mainly the reason why all black shoes are called plain.. but in this instance they would have looked better..
Second,The shirt he is wearing would have gone with the playoff VIII's alot better, i dont see how he couldnt see that...
eyes.gif

which is another fail, im sorry man.. but you know damn well you wouldnt wear something like that.....

Chrome VIII's are neutral because they obtain black and white, and they can go with anything..
Not only does the aquas ruin this out fit, he makes himself look like a man with alotta money, no style...
I wasn't baiting anybody. I was just giving an opinion and trying to explain why Big Sean did what he did. Don't know where anyone would get the idea I was trying to bait someone. I know the teal/purple in the Aquas are the reason people bought them. That doesn't mean that you can only wear teal/purple colored items, because you can also work with the black. Teal and purple aren't neutral, but you don't have to literally match up every color in the shoe. As for the fitted, he matched the fitted color (navy blue) with the blue in the button up. I personally wouldn't have done that, but he chose to.

As for the other outfits....He matched his fitted with his jeans
laugh.gif
, and threw in several neutral colors. In the last pic, he matched his fitted with his shirt. The kicks have some red in them, nothing major. Colored jeans and coin purses ain't my style, as a matter a fact I think it looks stupid, but apparently that's his thing so he rocks with it. And that's what I also stated before...you can wear whatever appeals to you if that's your thing.

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

that makes completly no sense fam so if im wearing some playoff viii's with a yellow & orange shirt it's cool cuz the viii's aree mostly black according to you this is right????????????????????????????????????????????????

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I wasn't baiting anybody. I was just giving an opinion and trying to explain why Big Sean did what he did. Don't know where anyone would get the idea I was trying to bait someone. I know the teal/purple in the Aquas are the reason people bought them. That doesn't mean that you can only wear teal/purple colored items, because you can also work with the black. Teal and purple aren't neutral, but you don't have to literally match up every color in the shoe. As for the fitted, he matched the fitted color (navy blue) with the blue in the button up. I personally wouldn't have done that, but he chose to.

As for the other outfits....He matched his fitted with his jeans
laugh.gif
, and threw in several neutral colors. In the last pic, he matched his fitted with his shirt. The kicks have some red in them, nothing major. Colored jeans and coin purses ain't my style, as a matter a fact I think it looks stupid, but apparently that's his thing so he rocks with it. And that's what I also stated before...you can wear whatever appeals to you if that's your thing.

cry a river

Originally Posted by nuggets

daniel craig looks well dressed but what heat am i not seeing there?

yea i ment to post those 2 pics in dressing better thread.. 2 NT tabs open
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cry about it Modzilla

Back
Top Bottom