~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by d5

^ is that Chyna on Fab's right
laugh.gif

MAn i was thinkgin the same thing shorty got the gock in her neck very chicken esque

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by doyung9

That "herb" is one of the guys who ghost writes Kanye's blog... you know, the one you run to so that you can know all the latest stuff before everyone else and then go talk to you friends about.

I swear, NT, straight comedy

and that's supposed to make me pretend to like his fit?

i don't care if he's jesus christ himself, that fit is wack imo, trying too hard with fruity colors, lookin' like a watermelon (you'd prolly have jokes too if a regular joe on NT was wearing that in the WDYWT)... he could be miles ahead and that's some new trend, but i'll never follow... i only follow trends i actually like... "herb" might be a bit much, but it does make him look lame. in fact, i'd go as far as to say that's the worst fit i've ever seen with jaspers...

comedy indeed.
In the short time span you've been here, I've seen you wear many "wack" fits. You are not one to talk at all. Dare accuse somebody of trying too hard. Get out of here. Guy is dressing how he feels. Please don't shun him cause he doesn't like "trends."

That "herb" is one of the guys who ghost writes Kanye's blog... you know, the one you run to so that you can know all the latest stuff before everyone else and then go talk to you friends about.

i don't care if he's jesus christ himself, that fit is wack imo, trying too hard with fruity colors, lookin' like a watermelon (you'd prolly have jokes too if a regular joe on NT was wearing that in the WDYWT)... he could be miles ahead and that's some new trend, but i'll never follow... i only follow trends i actually like... "herb" might be a bit much, but it does make him look lame. in fact, i'd go as far as to say that's the worst fit i've ever seen with jaspers...

comedy indeed.

Toddler-sized peacoats without shirts underneath it.
That is all.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

comedy indeed.
In the short time span you've been here, I've seen you wear many "wack" fits. You are not one to talk at all. Dare accuse somebody of trying too hard. Get out of here. Guy is dressing how he feels. Please don't shun him cause he doesn't like "trends."

Who the hell are you?
laugh.gif

U mad? Internet is serious business eh?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

comedy indeed.

Who the hell are you?
laugh.gif

U mad? Internet is serious business eh?
Was here since 04, then came back not long ago with a new name. Not really mad, just annoyed by how some people behave.

say what you want about how i dress (sorry my peacoat ain't OD big, not into the trenchcoat mafia look, and i had a v-neck on under it, why would i wear no shirt? LOL), but i'm just saying what i want... and that is green pants with a pink jacket tied around your waist, looking like a watermelon, just isn't a good look imo... again, if some regular joe posted that in the WDYWT you cats would flame, flame, flame... and you know it...

I am not one to bicker, but why ya'll stay roasting Cudi's pants? His pantalones fit how they sposed to

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

CharmCityKid wrote:

theLwerd wrote:

jay_z_performing_17_wenn2747840.jpg

this jacket jay is wearing is paying homage to aleister crowley. google that name.

nuggets wrote:i dont know how i feel about that jacket...on some weird sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band type steez

EXACTLY!! and who is on the cover of the beatles' sgt. pepper album up in the top left corner?? that's right, aleister crowley. again, google that name to see what type of person ur favorite artists look up to and aspire to be like.
smh.gif

The guy who makes the video is an idoit

also i dont think Jay worships the devil or anything like that people are just ill informed but for you kids who dont like to read this is the best evidence?i could find to bring them together

hol' up. jay is wearing a shirt that says "do what thou wilt" the whole quote is actually "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" that is a direct quote directly from aleister crowley himself, who was a self admitted satanist and he proclaimed himself as the wickedest man in the world. that being said, how can u say that jay isn't a satanist himself?? cmon man. he's not even hiding it anymore. also, for jay to approve that video says alot. the pale white dude in the "onto the next" video was the same dude who played the devil in passion of the christ. ppl need to open their eyes man.
smh.gif

that was a woman that played Satan. Try again.

Back
Top Bottom