+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

^^^^^^^^^
nmo they're not....they're this japanese brand that i can't think the name of right now....there's a huge post in the other brands forum
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

wow...i think i just teared up..i'm getting old. awesome pic.
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

btw ..that pic up there made me dust off my "ultimate jordan" dvd and reminisce.
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

I totally agree with you ^^^

forget the XIs... those Chi uptempos are raw.

I miss 1996.... damn, im old
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

:lol:
laugh.gif

TI and fakes; such a perfect match

^^^ couldnt agree more!!! and i thiought it was my TV....T.I..huh
TEAM TEANECK​
Breakin' Necks In the 'Neck​

Quote:
Honestly, a lot of rappers have been posted rocking fakes
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Quote:
Off the top of my head- Game, TI, Big Boi, Mike Jones, Just Blaze ( Yes, Just Blaze had on fake VIII's), Ja Rule, etc..

little unknown fact for you guys.....just blaze's 8's were the white/chrome joints custom painted for the photo shoot. not many people know that.

^ The VIII's he was wearing were high tops - the only white 8's were low tops.
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Quote:
little unknown fact for you guys.....just blaze's 8's were the white/chrome joints custom painted for the photo shoot. not many people know that.
"For How They Approching...I Keep a 8 on Both Sides...I Bear Arms..YES..Im Rex Grossman"

^oh....yeah...i got it now... :lol:
laugh.gif
"For How They Approching...I Keep a 8 on Both Sides...I Bear Arms..YES..Im Rex Grossman"

Quote:
^ The VIII's he was wearing were high tops - the only white 8's were low tops.
EXACTLY. :smh:
smh.gif
@ customsNT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom