+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Right...I'm a clown, but look how this man is dressed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Pants with one of the biggest basketball shoes ever, smh...

Quit sticking up for this guy like he's God. This guy has 01 and 02 released kicks, big whoop, anyone can buy older kicks and claim they've been into kicks since day one, especially when you got bunch of $ to blow.

I think you are heavily misinterpreting this picture

I am not a WALW fan, nor and I from that DCVMA, whatever they call it area, but I know enough to know that all 3 of the "Characters" in the picture are notmeant to highlight Wale's personal style. The dude "version" in the big baggy !#*$ is meant to represent a DC street character, Solbiato's, Coogi Gear, !#*$ like that. Solbiatos was some locally made stuff that a designer boutique of the same name, which sold prada, and iceberg at what not, was producing, and making a killing on because it was cheap stuff sold at ******ed high prices because they hyped the DC street cats to buy it. Hence that version of Wale holding a gun.

the other dude wearing the HUGE back back is meant to represent a Backpacker rapper, which is pretty obvous

the dude in the tree is real Wale, hopefully that clears it all up
I was goin' to say the same thing. I HOPE ya'll noticed that...If not
grin.gif

why is a problem that he has basketball shoes on with pants? what he sopposed to have on a b ball uni? so then running shoes with a track uni and so on and soforth?

smh nt is tripped out now man yall kids crack me up

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quit sticking up for this guy like he's God. This guy has 01 and 02 released kicks, big whoop, anyone can buy older kicks and claim they've been into kicks since day one, especially when you got bunch of $ to blow.
indifferent.gif

Of all goddamn things to hate a person on, its him wearing his kicks with pants? Are you for real homie?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That is just straight up hating for one of the most stupid reasons ive ever read.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

l_b20cff81cde93a5c688cb28b7edc2409.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man im tryin 2 cop a backpack like that for school but i cant find 1 like that no were

Back
Top Bottom