Celtics becoming a Jordan team? Since they got Finley, Rondo and Robinson wearing Jordans tonight!!

Rondo wearing what look like the Rising Sun 12's and Robinson is wearing the Oreo 6's.  Please post pics if anyone has any from tonight or previous nights.

Celtics wont make it past the first round this year. The only one on that team who is worthy of wearing Jordans is Allen.

Nate switches from air force 1's, barkleys, jordans, hypermaxes...he has one of the most diverse rotations in the league. Miss him on my knicks too 
tired.gif

For his energy, not kicks lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Celtics wont make it past the first round this year. The only one on that team who is worthy of wearing Jordans is Allen.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 No seriously

Originally Posted by village1600

QFT
the celtics will make it past the first round qft
smh.gif
 dont sleep

Celtics is my favorite team along with the Nuggets and i always got faith in my Knicks( we doing good this year) but i think the Celtics roster is just tired im saying we doing alright but we should be doing wayyyy better

... and cue the retorts.

On the real, Lakers > Celtics, Cavs, etc.

P.S.  Red Sox SUCK.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Celtics wont make it past the first round this year. The only one on that team who is worthy of wearing Jordans is Nate Robinson.

... and cue the retorts.

On the real, Lakers > Celtics, Cavs, etc.

P.S.  Red Sox SUCK.

fixed that for you & if the lakers dont step it up its gonna be denver nuggets 2010 champs

WHAT THE HELL?!!! NATE WITH THE CELTICS!!!....DAMN IVE BEEN WORKING TOO MUCH AND NOT WATCHING ENOUGHT TV
laugh.gif

Nate always wore jordans, nike, and LBJ shoes, he's an avid collector like most of us, rondo is also an avid collector, just bc u see them wit jordans dont mean there with JB. Dozens of NBA players wear jordans. Its a BASKETBALL shoe.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

WHAT THE HELL?!!! NATE WITH THE CELTICS!!!....DAMN IVE BEEN WORKING TOO MUCH AND NOT WATCHING ENOUGHT TV
laugh.gif

yeah the traded happened a while ago.......as a knicks fan I'm not too disheartened though
eyes.gif

lmao @ some of you. Who on that team "makes it happen"? Only person I can think of is Allen. The bench has been carrying the team since the starters can't as of lately. No one would know Robinson had he not won the dunk championship 2 years in a row in a very illustrious way. They won't make it past power house teams like the cavs, hawks, and magic in the east this year. If they happen to make the finals in a miraculous comeback, they will fall easy to a Lakers or Denver team. If you think otherwise then you don't follow or know pro b-ball enough.

Only Allen (Reggie Miller pt. 2) is worthy of P.E.'s by JB.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Nate always wore jordans, nike, and LBJ shoes, he's an avid collector like most of us, rondo is also an avid collector, just bc u see them wit jordans dont mean there with JB. Dozens of NBA players wear jordans. Its a BASKETBALL shoe.
eyes.gif

those oreo's look good. Always wanted them since I first seen pics pop up but changed my mind cus I got so much stuff already and bought more stuff last week but these might have to be a pick up. damn, so much heat dropping I don't know what to do..lol

WOW - OP totally disregarded the godfather of Jordan PE's and current Celtic starting SG, RAY ALLEN!!!

Ray's PE Jordan shoe game >>>>>>>>>>> All 3 of Finley, Rondo, and Robinson's bball careers combined.

Back
Top Bottom