Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Originally Posted by bdis1986

JD617 wrote:
[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyanehttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3708http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3708 Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif

ain't gonna lie i almost spit out my drink
laugh.gif
 damn Dwizzle what happened ?

Perfect Execution
laugh.gif

Bijald so thats how theyre going to play it, pass blame back & forth till the end of the season?

What about against UTAH, Bron was shook while Wade went for 39, whos to blame for that loss?

Theyve got overall issues, its unfair to just blame somebody for a loss..or excuse somebody because their stats were good.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

heat = cowboys

Man are all Heat wins/losses going to led to outlandish comments like this?

The Heat are struggling right now but they are nowhere as bad as the Cowboys are, and I would know.

2iw7plu.gif

heat = cowboys

The Heat are struggling right now but they are nowhere as bad as the Cowboys are, and I would know.

2iw7plu.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Bijald so thats how theyre going to play it, pass blame back & forth till the end of the season?

What about against UTAH, Bron was shook while Wade went for 39, whos to blame for that loss?

Theyve got overall issues, its unfair to just blame somebody for a loss..or excuse somebody because their stats were good.
Yea you're right bro but it's just hilarious to me how LeBron gets a disproportionate amount of the criticism when he played the best game. I'm not even worried about this Heat team, tbh. My squad is coming along nicely but I know the Heat will be just fine once the time comes. 
Gotta check those futures tomorrow 
nerd.gif

Yea you're right bro but it's just hilarious to me how LeBron gets a disproportionate amount of the criticism when he played the best game. I'm not even worried about this Heat team, tbh. My squad is coming along nicely but I know the Heat will be just fine once the time comes. 
nerd.gif

in the utah game, bron just had a bad shooting game. he still contributed in other ways as evident by the triple double.

wade has had 2 bad games so far this year, both v. boston. and when he struggles offensively, he sucks in other parts of the game too.

bosh well, just stinks in general right now.

lebron is the most consistent player AND the player doing most of the workload (scoring, passing, rebounding, AND defending). 

wade need to start doing other stuff besides just score and elp lebron out. bosh well, needs to do everything better.

in the utah game, bron just had a bad shooting game. he still contributed in other ways as evident by the triple double.

wade has had 2 bad games so far this year, both v. boston. and when he struggles offensively, he sucks in other parts of the game too.

bosh well, just stinks in general right now.

lebron is the most consistent player AND the player doing most of the workload (scoring, passing, rebounding, AND defending). 

wade need to start doing other stuff besides just score and elp lebron out. bosh well, needs to do everything better.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

nerd.gif

You were right.....  Wade gets the majority of blame... He played worse than awful...

But when you get passed that............ LeBron gets a very large percentage of blame... For missing a bunch of shots including the off the side of the backboard which would have swung momentum to the Heat

Originally Posted by bijald0331

nerd.gif

You were right.....  Wade gets the majority of blame... He played worse than awful...

But when you get passed that............ LeBron gets a very large percentage of blame... For missing a bunch of shots including the off the side of the backboard which would have swung momentum to the Heat

To be honest...Wade looked like he had a bad attitude most of the night
I completely agree, I said this in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. Everyone has bad games occasionally, but Wade looked like he didn't even want to be there. And Allen is right, he clearly quit at the end.

To be honest...Wade looked like he had a bad attitude most of the night
I completely agree, I said this in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. Everyone has bad games occasionally, but Wade looked like he didn't even want to be there. And Allen is right, he clearly quit at the end.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

heat = cowboys

2iw7plu.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

heat = cowboys

2iw7plu.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom