Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Watching them play, I think they're still a good center away from really contending for a title...and it's very eerily simlar to the Cavs, just with better players playing off of LeBron.

Watching them play, I think they're still a good center away from really contending for a title...and it's very eerily simlar to the Cavs, just with better players playing off of LeBron.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i was thinking the same thing somewhat,  and when you think about it   that's not really a diss at the heat.  yeah lebron is great but people over exaggerate about how the rest of that cavs team was complete garbage.  you don't win 66 and 61 games 2 seasons in a row with a superstar player and 11 garbage guys. the past 2 cavs teams were very good and could've possibly won the title imo so i wouldn't even say the current heat team is head and shoulders better then those cavs teams were because any team that wins 60 games in a season 2 years in a row is a top notch team.  of course i think this heat team is better and will get even better due to bosh, wade, and lebron improving their play together as the season progresses.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i was thinking the same thing somewhat,  and when you think about it   that's not really a diss at the heat.  yeah lebron is great but people over exaggerate about how the rest of that cavs team was complete garbage.  you don't win 66 and 61 games 2 seasons in a row with a superstar player and 11 garbage guys. the past 2 cavs teams were very good and could've possibly won the title imo so i wouldn't even say the current heat team is head and shoulders better then those cavs teams were because any team that wins 60 games in a season 2 years in a row is a top notch team.  of course i think this heat team is better and will get even better due to bosh, wade, and lebron improving their play together as the season progresses.

once Mike Miller comes back....everything will be fine. Lebron play the point, and Miller at the 3. No more Arroyo. Lebron would also be guarding the PGs that have been giving the Heat problems all year.

once Mike Miller comes back....everything will be fine. Lebron play the point, and Miller at the 3. No more Arroyo. Lebron would also be guarding the PGs that have been giving the Heat problems all year.

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif

On point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][th="col"]Starters[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Min[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]3Pt[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]Plus/Minus[/th][th="col"]Off[/th][th="col"]Reb[/th][th="col"]Ast[/th][th="col"]TO[/th][th="col"]Stl[/th][th="col"]BS[/th][th="col"]BA[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade [/td][td]G[/td][td]40:09[/td][td]2-12[/td][td]0-5[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]-17 [/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

90x3za.gif

On point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

2mxrcew.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
shaq was dead on with his rupaul comments.  bosh is getting exposed now that the bright lights are on him.  dude is looking like nothing more than this generations shareef abdur rahim.  a guy who put up numbers on bad teams which made him look better than he actually was.
Ouch.... I can't wait for someone in the media to come out and say this... Bosh would fade into a bolivian
laugh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

bolivia.gif

2mxrcew.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
shaq was dead on with his rupaul comments.  bosh is getting exposed now that the bright lights are on him.  dude is looking like nothing more than this generations shareef abdur rahim.  a guy who put up numbers on bad teams which made him look better than he actually was.
Ouch.... I can't wait for someone in the media to come out and say this... Bosh would fade into a bolivian
laugh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

bolivia.gif

2mxrcew.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

bolivia.gif

You hear that woosh? It was the sound of that joke going over your head..

2mxrcew.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

bolivia.gif

You hear that woosh? It was the sound of that joke going over your head..

Mike Miller a glue guy???  
laugh.gif

Just just as overhyped as Bosh is/was.

Miller isnt a PG, therefore hes not their glue guy.

Mike Miller a glue guy???  
laugh.gif

Just just as overhyped as Bosh is/was.

Miller isnt a PG, therefore hes not their glue guy.

PP's tweet
laugh.gif

But am I the only one that thinks people are overreacting a little bit? I realize that 5-4 isn't was people expected and that they have "underachieved" so far...but still it's 9 games into the season, let them come together and they will be very good, it just takes time.

PP's tweet
laugh.gif

But am I the only one that thinks people are overreacting a little bit? I realize that 5-4 isn't was people expected and that they have "underachieved" so far...but still it's 9 games into the season, let them come together and they will be very good, it just takes time.

i can almost guarantee their is a scientific and philosophic explanation to why team's win championships ... all star's arent the answer ...

i can almost guarantee their is a scientific and philosophic explanation to why team's win championships ... all star's arent the answer ...

Mike Miller won't solve their problems, hell it might make it worse. The problem is, there's not enough basketballs. Also, they have no bruh's on that team. Haslem comes close, but that's it. Name me a team in the last 10 years that has won without a "dude, @!%% you" type player. Bet you can't do it. Team is %@*%$ made, simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom