Celtics @ Magic Game 3 Thread (ESPN)

Lue fa 3....
pimp.gif

the best recent series besides chi was LA finals last year and everyone knows it

i think this may be cleveand's year if not beans. years of rebuilding comming and heads werent expectin it to be over so soon, i know i didint
i dont think it is necessarily over but heads will roll after this season and nexts, rings or no rings. and when Truth, Jesus, and KG retire yrs from now thecenter piece is Rondo. Cycles make it seem like the beginning again except no Truth just Rajon, next-leveled. What are our biggest chips? KG? hmm...Pierce?Jesus stock stay right. So, i dunno....Powe will help and KG nxt yr ftw. Rondo even traded for picks??!?! u hope not but u never know tho.

celtic pride all day

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

What did Johnson do ? Son was crying .
laugh.gif
roll.gif
For real
laugh.gif

Looked like he just found out his dog died or some !%$*.

Anyway, good win for the Magic. I honestly thought they were gonna choke the game away with that big lead, but they didnt let up in the 2nd half and that wasvery important.

2-1
pimp.gif

welp, time to get some ice cream and enjoy the rest of my day. pathetic performances all-around, including:
-ray allen (poor shooting)
-scalabrine (horrible defense)
-rondo (turnovers, bad shooting, couldn't take old man johnson)
-big baby (just a disgusting performance)
-doc (horrible game plans, bad player personnel pretty much the entire game)

great game from eddie house and a good game from pierce (although pierce played some weak defense and shot the ball pretty average)

I swear Pierce goes to the line everytime he misses a layup.
indifferent.gif

I hope this win is what get the Magic rolling.

Stan needs to realize they build the lead in the first by attacking the basket and feeding the post, the 3ball can come after that occasionally.

Just got home from the game. Great win by the Magic
pimp.gif

Pics:

Been thinking about this all day:

bb435ea5e1d95fa9d7a74b1fbf3eebb50cdbb32.pjpg

Fans that went home sad:

f8b35308e2cf5977dab84efab8e48de7a9f0f4e.pjpg

Place was electric for the anthem:

da4351c5ebfe588ddcd64c20b1fc8bff6e254c8.pjpg

The moment the Celtics took the team off life support:

9e92561e02549d574f8b9488ba0f44a3de20c55.pjpg

And of course, NT's boyfriend: Lil Wayne in the house: Grey hat.

8962503e0f5bbd60482be7d8a5b57ccb9aa4100.pjpg

I don't know why but we play better a man short it seems like.

It always looks bad when a starter can't play and the team plays better
laugh.gif
...Anthony Johnson about to start the rest of the playoffs
laugh.gif

Celts...

no excuse for this.

What a different team just 1 year ago.

Is Orlando that good or is the league just not very strong anymore?

Methinks the latter.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Celts...

no excuse for this.

Methinks the latter.
KG means more to the team than I thought. The fluidity of the defense AND offense are just not the same. Way too many forced shots, a lot ofsloppy passes, and the overall sense that we've lost the core of what made the team dominant. sucks.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Celts...

no excuse for this.

Methinks the latter.
KG means more to the team than I thought. The fluidity of the defense AND offense are just not the same. Way too many forced shots, a lot of sloppy passes, and the overall sense that we've lost the core of what made the team dominant. sucks.

True.

And I knew that Posey leaving was really, really not good. The team misses his production but most of all him just being on the team.

Pierce has played like he'd rather be shooting around at the YMCA.

Oh, yeah, and a vet like PJ Brown helps and there's no PJ Brown on the team.

It's weird - watching the team play so great and win it all last year, I was confident that they'd repeat.

This year is proof of just how difficult it is for a team to win back-to-back titles.

So much has to go right and so much has to not go wrong.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Celts...

no excuse for this.

Methinks the latter.
KG means more to the team than I thought. The fluidity of the defense AND offense are just not the same. Way too many forced shots, a lot of sloppy passes, and the overall sense that we've lost the core of what made the team dominant. sucks.

True.

And I knew that Posey leaving was really, really not good. The team misses his production but most of all him just being on the team.

Pierce has played like he'd rather be shooting around at the YMCA.

Oh, yeah, and a vet like PJ Brown helps and there's no PJ Brown on the team.

It's weird - watching the team play so great and win it all last year, I was confident that they'd repeat.

This year is proof of just how difficult it is for a team to win back-to-back titles.

So much has to go right and so much has to not go wrong.
same here dude, i knew when we didn't resign james that we'd be regretting it. p.j. brown is missed too. mikki moore sucks @^@ and stephonis very streaky. pierce does seem hungry, ray seems to be having more bad games than good. ugh...
smh.gif

The Celts really aren't the same team that they were last year. As said before the off season losses were enough to take them down from being achampionship team. But then losing KG and others... They just can't stay afloat anymore.

Back
Top Bottom