Celtics @ Magic Game 6 Thread (ESPN)

celts should be able to close this series in a hard fought game... but the magic can win it just as easily.

cant believe it but, IM PULLING FOR THE CELTS.....

Theyll make CLE earn it at least....

::::looks into crystal ball::::

Magic lose.

Howard gets traded in the off-season to the Wolves for Al Jefferson and future picks.

Howard becomes the "next" Kevin Garnett. He goes no where with the Wolves for 10 years and people complain that he has no help. Then gets traded andrides the coat tails of two established superstars to a championship.

Al Jefferson on the Magic is passed the torch by Tim Duncan and becomes the next great big man of the NBA. The Magic become the "Spurs of the 2010+Era" and go on to win several championships with Big Al carrying them.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

KG cursing already
laugh.gif
. It doesn't take him long does it.

laugh.gif

ORL really misses Jameer Nelson because Rafer is just not that good. I'm sorry, but he's not.

I really like JJ in the starting five, I've liked JJ for the Magic since they signed Shard, and I want to see him starting or FIRST off the bench forCourtney Lee next year, but Rafer needs to get off this team, quick.

I like the effort that JJ puts on Ray Ray.

Originally Posted by GhengesK

Magic lose.

Howard gets traded in the off-season to the Wolves for Al Jefferson and future picks.

Howard becomes the "next" Kevin Garnett. He goes no where with the Wolves for 10 years and people complain that he has no help. Then gets traded and rides the coat tails of two established superstars to a championship.

Al Jefferson on the Magic is passed the torch by Tim Duncan and becomes the next great big man of the NBA. The Magic become the "Spurs of the 2010+ Era" and go on to win several championships with Big Al carrying them.
c4a16c4d714d8057175dbb6baa49be1441fc90a2.gif

^ Shouldn't that be WomAn? Or is it supposed to be generalized like that? Or am I thinking about this too much?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Magic lose.

Howard becomes the "next" Kevin Garnett. He goes no where with the Wolves for 10 years and people complain that he has no help. Then gets traded and rides the coat tails of two established superstars to a championship.

Al Jefferson on the Magic is passed the torch by Tim Duncan and becomes the next great big man of the NBA. The Magic become the "Spurs of the 2010+ Era" and go on to win several championships with Big Al carrying them.

Wow I never thought about it that way. You're absolutely right.

Co-sign on Hubie calling the game. The man knows his stuff.

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Magic lose.

Wow I never thought about it that way. You're absolutely right.

Co-sign on Hubie calling the game. The man knows his stuff.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom