Cement III to fire reds-Blk midsole on low II's-clean look

I had lost these pics for a moment and realized that they are stored on picturetrail site. Think I did this back in 02-03. had alot of time on my hands since I was unemployed at the time. My 5 year old who was one at the time had open heart surgery so I spent alot of time at home and trying to do whatever I can to pas time. So this is what i did. Some like the light elephant print, but with the retroes coming around, I would have to appreciate the dark print. This is a good way to save some worn out cements. Mine were brand new but I'm working on some very used blk/cement III also. Enjoy

216602334.jpg

217762939.jpg

216602333.jpg

216602332.jpg

216602315.jpg

217762943.jpg

The II's were a must since the midsole was yellowing. Had not wore em once so I said what the hell. I just balled in em for the first time today. A game of 1 on 1 to fifteen, and no cracking what so ever.

217768841.jpg

217768854.jpg

217768849.jpg

FOR SALE: 2 pair Fire-Red V's sz 10.5, DS Conition. Contact me at ldealt24@yahoo.com or flipinoy9one6@gmail.com

loving those 3s. good job
watch this one sell out like an air jordan shoe - the game

thats is way too clean, hella good job on the painting and everything.
I'm one of the rare Indian Shoe Heads.
LOOKING FOR HUFQUAKE DUNKS SZ.10. HOOK IT UP
Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

those are very nice. i like those better than the ones coming out
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

yea i wish they'd release 1 like that
Chicken Adobo, my j's, my girl, my homies, and my family is all i need

~Th@ P1n0y Pr0d1gy~

the ii's are looking good too. what paint did you use
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

Quote:
the ii's are looking good too. what paint did you use

Thanks. Its quite funny what I used. Back in high school and when I played ball in college, we use to paint our cleats with a fat, permanent marker, then go over it with black shoe dye. It was a B to get the stuff off which worked perfect. I did the same with the II's. The real key to these customs for me was the taping job. Its got to be pressed real hard, percise and cut correctly, otherwise the color will bleed under the tape edging. Applying light coats is always good. Patience is important

Quote:
Ur from the 916 so am i

Watt Ave off of Hwy 50

Quote:
If you could get the print darker you could rock those and no one would know they were customs
FOR SALE:Fire-Red V'ssz 10.5Contact me at ldealt24@yahoo.com or flipinoy9one6@gmail.com
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Very clean job, doens't even look like a custom.
NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN

Any Angus, URL or E-CUE's Wanted size 10.5 PM ME!

both are clean. the IIs should have more black somewhere else imo
WANNA LEARN HOW TO CUT HAIR?
Entering the Art Zone DVDLearn to perfect Fades, Blowouts/Tapers, Caesars, Buzz Cuts, Shape/Line Ups & more!For Sale & For Cheap! Send Me A PM.

Back
Top Bottom