Cement Spiz'ike Release Date Moved to Black Friday?

younggunna28

Banned
On 23isback.com it says the release date was changed to November 23 (Black Friday)..Is this true or just a mistake on their part?? I'm not trying to spreadfalse rumors or anything just wondering because on the release dates thread it says December 15. Thanks in advance

Yeah it's BLACK friday!
laugh.gif

whos waking up that early the day after thanksgiving? and thats dumb because alot of people are out of town on vacation..

people will still fiend for these..it's the biggest shoppin day of the year..i think it's a good move on jordan brand's part..

So stupid... the only j's i've been looking for in a long time, and i have to work at 5 am

Originally Posted by dmxgod

people will still fiend for these..it's the biggest shoppin day of the year..i think it's a good move on jordan brand's part..

off-topic but the biggest shopping day of the year is the Saturday before Christmas
nerd.gif

and i think its a mistake, most people will be out on BF

Only way I will even cop is if I catch them on a Black Friday sale..l0l spizikes never did it for me...

Yall shouldn't have to worry about these...I believe JB once again over produced another spizike, my store is getting 40pairs give or take while a Champsin the same mall is getting 100 pairs, so they say.

i'll be surprised if these don't sell out 1st day. there's already been a ton of guys asking about them, and with all the extra traffic in the mallthat day, i doubt that they won't move.

damn, so many kicks coming out in sucha short span .................

Word up Holmes....ain't it the Truth!
frown.gif

saw them at the mall yesterday, little disappointed, thought the elephant print would have looked nicer, too light imo.
ohwell.gif

I really don't like the spiz'ikes all that much honestly like I never even thought about getting any of the other ones but I like this particularcolorway just because it incorporates og jordan's. We should be getting a lot of new inventory in the next few days so I'm gonna check out how many wehave but by the sounds of it they have been over-produced. I still think they will sell though I mean people go nuts for anything and everything on blackfriday haha so imagine a pair of jordans

Back
Top Bottom