Cement Spiz'ikes

YEA....GREY WHITE BLACK AKADEMIK SHIRT....from Macys where im from...and a black white and grey akedemik hoody that was $132 but is was str8 fia.....both theshirt and the hoody had an egyptian bird on it...

Don't trust anything that bleeds for 7days and still lives.....Don't trust anything that you can eat and once your done eating, the meal can get up andwalk away.....
~Christien Martin

^^ woah....... cool.........awesome..........
TVunit is the BEST
Ben Gordon is the dominant one
DAMN!-Ron Simmons

^co-sign^ I committed to copping these long ago but with these new pix I'm not very impressed...especially with the mismatched shades of grey on the "elephant print" and the cement print on the wings :smh:
smh.gif
the two dif shades on the orange 8s I can see cuz its 3M but this is just...dare I say abhorring ? ? ? Let's get on with the Countdown already |I
tired.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

They're decent. The grey print is too monotone & it looks a bit odd in that sense, but it wouldn't be right to just straight jack the elephant print at the same time. These will be a good jeans shoe to leave Cement III's exclusively for shorts.

"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

I like the shoes. Im def copping. But why are they using the recent jordnas in that pic?

I know you said "especially hoodies" but here are 2 tees that would match micely.

PM me for details.

CREAM. GET THE MONEY.

ANTI-FAKES
EVERYDAY PPLEwww.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

in the 1st pictures i seen of them i thought they where ok... but i seen them yesterday and wasnt feelin them at all.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

lakersrock i agree with you. i need these tho. the red lining and the cement wing is makin me drool
Kicks Rule Everything Around Me K.R.E.A.M.
Looking for: DS or VVNDS Concords, DMPs, Mars 4s, Grape 5s, infared & hufquake 90s all in size 10-10.5
FS or trade: DS BMP OLNL size 10.5, all black foamposite one

Quote:
The grey print is too monotone & it looks a bit odd in that sense, but it wouldn't be right to just straight jack the elephant print

Actually, the "elephant" print on these is a lot closer to the OG III's color than any of the retros have been.

jacksonvilleNC :
Are the wings like the Mars IV's or are they thicker ?

A little thicker; quite sturdy. The leather on the toebox is kinda :\ but that's expected these days. The inside is Sphere lined & is really comfy though. Only problem really is the netting probably is going to yellow up quickly if you wear them too often (like the re-retro Black V's).

blco02:
Actually, the "elephant" print on these is a lot closer to the OG III's color than any of the retros have been.

I don't understand in which manner you mean. Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was the farthest away from the OG's since they originals had a much darker print than the first release. This is the pic I saw on air-jordans.com of the OG's

side03-02.gif

Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

prolly the best colorway released for these. definitely copping. wouldn't mind the true blues, either. both of those shoes could be rocked in jeans.

Quote:
The leather on the toebox is kinda :\
ohwell.gif
but that's expected these days.

that sux. for $175 you'd expect some decent leather. might have to reconsider copping these, i'll make a decision when i see them in person.

It's not that it's bad, just that it's one of those situations where you better be prepared quickly for the creasing to hit you up. Unless you rarely wear them, it may be wise to invest in some ForceFields or use a heel cup on the toebox.

I'm waiting for the toddler's & infant versions to arrive so the little one can be fresh first.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

nice colorway on a garbage shoe
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Get ready for the creases on the toe leather. But There a better looking shoe in person.
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

Quote:
prolly the best colorway released for these. definitely copping. wouldn't mind the true blues, either. both of those shoes could be rocked in jeans.
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Back
Top Bottom