CENTRAL FLORIDA OR FLORIDA SUMMIT?

^ what about Miami?
I know they had a FL summit in MIA a few years back...just throwing the idea out

and, ayo Ghenges, aren't you and Mike friends? Why's he mad?
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Long story short, there was an influx of wannabeez, bandwagon sneaker-heads that invaded the Orlando sneaker scene and it imploded and died. I cut ties with the discount groupies who get hard-on's when they see a Friends and Family 25% off card. That's about it in a nutshell.

I don't why jester got his feelings hurt by other people making suggestions. You'd have to ask him about that. If he doesn't like what we put together he's more than welcomed to not show up.

Anyway, Miami is an option. I don't know the place well enough to plan anything, but if there are South FL NT'ers who know have any suggestions they should chime in. I wouldn't mind making the trip. We could do a Heat game but they have no Saturday home games for October of November.

After thinking it over, the Magic game would be the best bet. Yea, it would probably be against a sorry team (Grizzlies) but atleast it's a game. I don't think the turn out for HHN would be big if we went with that option. I'll make an "official" post this weekend and we will go from there.

[/b]​

Thanks for the compliments![/b][/center]

^^^^^^ Co-sign, and it seems like they all of a sudden work at the outlets. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

'I drove the f***** bandwagon that ya jumped on' - The Grouch

Yeah, I know what you mean. People camp out at outlets. :lol:
laugh.gif

I notice I go to outlets like the Premium Outlet and everybody works there is a "shoehead".
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

on the real, i'm not trying to run any beef, so if you wanna know the TRUE reason why ghenges doesn't hang out with sneakerheads anymore, PM me.

about the summit.... have fun, but i don't think you'll have much of an attendance considering...

Quote:
bandwagon sneaker-heads invaded the Orlando sneaker scene and it imploded and died

Quote:
I don't why jester got his feelings hurt by other people making suggestions. You'd have to ask him about that. If he doesn't like what we put together he's more than welcomed to not show up.

... trust me, i won't be the only one...

jester

Im in Miami i might have a place but its more like a mom n pops shop unless or a club in south beach

But if not im down for HHN isnt it $70 hotel+ticket maybe we can get a group discount i got like 10 ppl here who would be down so lets do this on a weekend

Member # 22- Jordan305
Reppin Miami-305!![/b]http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjovanbayQQhtZ-1
AIM: Jordan33055 | Email:Jordan305@gmail.com​

Quote:
on the real, i'm not trying to run any beef, so if you wanna know the TRUE reason why ghenges doesn't hang out with sneakerheads anymore, PM me.

:lol:
laugh.gif
-- If I don't hang out with YOU and the rest of the peanut gallery doesn't mean I don't hang out with sneakerheads anymore. Why? I don't consider you or the peanut gallery "sneakerheads." Don't flatter yourselves by thinking you are.

Aren't you the same dude who was supposed to sell T's (Manchyldyoko) collection as a favor, but instead of paying him what you owed him, you went out and bought $600 Supremes and $100 Bape shirts JUST to stunt at last year's Summit? You're in the same category as JadaRetro -- the dude that "borrowed" Supremes to wear at the Summit.

And if you and the bandwagoneers don't show up it's not a big deal...and how ironic is it that they only came last year because I invited them... :smh:
nono.gif
@ myself.. what was I thinking.

But chances are if you have an NT screenname and you live in Orlando then jester has had beef with you or has said something behind your back. So don't worry about Ghenges...cuz he's still standing and yawns in your general direction.

Quote:
I notice I go to outlets like the Premium Outlet and everybody works there is a "shoehead".

:smh:
nono.gif
@ myself on that one...what was I thinking introducing those dudes to sneakers.

But anyway...moving forward..

Quote:
^ hey Ghenges. I am sure some of the Tampa heads would be up for something

barry, it's going to be the Magic game on the 21st (approximately 5 weeks away) so if you want to let the Tampa heads know so they can request the time off that would be good. There will be more info on the official post tomorrow.

Quote:
Im in Miami i might have a place but its more like a mom n pops shop unless or a club in south beach

But if not im down for HHN isnt it $70 hotel+ticket maybe we can get a group discount i got like 10 ppl here who would be down so lets do this on a weekend

The Magic game would be better than HHN and cheaper too - like $30 + hotel if you guys want to make a weekend out of it. More info in the post tomorrow. It's going to be on the 21st incase they need to know to request the weekend off.
[/b]​

rishi, you wanna bash me? get your story straight.... knowledge is a beautiful thing....my money, my supremes, my trip to nyc, my BAPE sweater.... sorry you couldn't stunt like me.... by the way, you left out my spoonfed nikeheads shirt, and my gabriel urist chain.... and my laser 4s at the game.... get off.

weren't you the dude that used to WORK at the OUTLETS and RESELL and that's why you got FIRED? holla at human resources mayne, they put YOUR story out on the street and let everyone know.

eff this kid. it's just about the money for him, never about the sneaks..... who's the real sneakerhead now, reseller? melos, dela's, syracuses, kidrobots, the list goes on and on...... where are your robots now? not in your "final collection" thread..... get off niketalk and continue to charm little children at disneyworld.

-jester

Quote:
rishi, you wanna bash me? get your story straight.... knowledge is a beautiful thing....my money, my supremes, my trip to nyc, my BAPE sweater.... sorry you couldn't stunt like me.... by the way, you left out my spoonfed nikeheads shirt, and my gabriel urist chain.... and my laser 4s at the game.... get off.

laugh.gif
Did you really just say that? Dude you were spending the money of a man who was waaaaaay down on his luck. Tell them about how T went up to your job and pretty much threaten to beat you down on the spot, grabbed you by your ear and dragged you to an ATM machine and made you withdraw the cash that you owed him. Did that part slip your mind?

Quote:
weren't you the dude that used to WORK at the OUTLETS and RESELL and that's why you got FIRED? holla at human resources mayne, they put YOUR story out on the street and let everyone know.

Oh you mean I got fired for the thing that EVERYONE else does at the Outlets? Buwhahaha.. I can't help it if some dude got jealous of my hustle. Yea, it's STILL being done today by the losers who slave at the outlets. Word to the dudes who were scambling to delete their MySpace and Ebay accounts when it went down... word to BornIn1985.

Quote:
eff this kid. it's just about the money for him, never about the sneaks..... who's the real sneakerhead now, reseller? melos, dela's, syracuses, kidrobots, the list goes on and on...... where are your robots now? not in your "final collection" thread..... get off niketalk and continue to charm little children at disneyworld.

Haha... I see you are still salty about those Kid Robots. You had tears in your eyes that day my dude. Those 10.5's sold for a lot too :pimp:
pimp.gif

So anyway, not to name drop but you can just add me to the list of other Orlando NT'ers that turned their backs on your @#%$. I know that list is pretty long.
[/b]​

Wait...Ghenges why you talking @#%$ about me? Falling into a category? You and 99% of these people on here don't know the story about the whole Supreme thing. Those shoes were supposed to be mine, me and Funkdoc originally had an agreement on where I just pay shipping for shoes and they'd be mine, since he had 2 pairs of these Supremes one which was the pair I got and other DS pair and he said he didn't want the worn pair because it was a size 13 instead of a 12 and it was a bit too big for him (Which was $27 :wink:
wink.gif
), then after the summit he said he wanted them back and made this whole post on Niketalk saying that I am a scammer and I stole the shoes I paid for. You are as dumb as Funkdoc, he tells a crap and you believe it.

And as for being a "REAL SHOEHEAD", you my friend are far from it, a real shoehead isn't one buy 100 pairs of shoes to resell (which you got fired for :lol:
laugh.gif
), they buy shoes to keep them and build their collections because they enjoy the hobby. Quite pathetic how you'd do nothing but buy and resell all those damn shoes and have the nerve to call other people "fake shoeheads", you're a complete joke.

ARe you kdding me Jada?? You were telling everyone at the Summit that they were "your cousins" that sold them to you for $27. Hell bro, how are you going to come in here with that when the post that exposed you is still on page 1 of this forum? :lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]​

Godamn, people. Forreal, that was pretty uneccessary to go at Joe. But, anyways, people need to quit the e-beefs, stuff is stupid. Let all just be friends. :lol:
laugh.gif

Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

My cousins Supremes? Look here little hindu man, my cousin is emo, collecting shoes is the last thing that he would be trying to do. He's more into collecting Hawthorne Heights cd's, razor blades, and Chucks. Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I said I got them from a friend in California, WHICH I DID. You have 9000+ posts on a SHOE FORUM and you're like a early 30's aged man, get off the damn forum for little kids and go find a woman and get married already. :\
ohwell.gif

OKay dude, I guess me and the other 20 people at the summit who heard you say you got them from your cousin in Cali for $27 all heard wrong. I'm not even going to get into it with you because I could care less, really. And please don't worry about me getting married when you're still working on getting a girl to hold your hand...ya dig?

Anyway, the show will go on.
[/b]​

Kind of funny how you say this stuff as if you know me. Look at yourself, you're a burnt, 30 year old guy that has the hobby of a high-schooler. Grow up, trying to insult an 18 year old kid and picking fights with one? Just remember to find a girl under 5 foot 3, don't want to have to wear high heels to be at eye level with her. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Yea alright..you're the same dude who used to IM me every time I signed on AIM (within seconds of signing on) telling me about all the shoes you had and all the ones that were "coming in" right? Come on dude..I could go on and talk about your weight or your teeth or your body odor but lets not go there.

If you just admitted how everything went down with funkdoctor and take the L and admitted it was your bad then people would have respected you for it (even those who didn't in the past) but instead you decided to keep lying and denying everything.

Anyway, I guess I can scratch you off the guest list.
[/b]​

IM you every time you signed on? Sounds like a typical response, I should have seen that coming. What about my weight? I'm big, I couldn't care less, my teeth are perfect considering I go to a dentist on a regular basis and I have very good smelling breath as well and my body odor? Only time I have body odor is after either working out, working on my car, cutting the grass or after work, other than that I always am smelling pretty dandy considering I shower multiple times a day. And how would you know all of this stuff considering I've met you a total of what, 2-3 times ever? Next time come back with better insults, moron.

As for admitting the whole ordeal with Funkdoctor, if you cared to read my posts which you did, but I guess you skipped over the part where I talked about me and Angel had an agreement that these were my shoes and it was not until after the summit he called me and told me he wanted the shoes back for himself. He at first told me they would be mine whenever I paid for the shipping, that he didn't need this pair because the size was 1 size too big and that he had a DS pair in his closet, don't know if he lied to sound cool, so he could have me talk about him and bump his self esteem, but that is what he told me and then later on changed his story and made the whole post saying I'm a fraud. I've been part of Niketalk for a very long time and I have never frauded 1 person, so even with his post I still continued to sell various items to people on here, don't believe me, I can send you a list of refs that I have. Please refer to what I said earlier, Funkdoc said crap and you believed crap.

You are the true definition of an "e-thug", because we all know you wouldn't say anything to anyones face because you'd get stomped by anyone over 5'3 and anyone weighing in at over a measly 150lbs.

Good day sir.

Dude, everyone who was there at the summit heard what you said. What more can I say about the issue..

Doesn't matter what you and funkdoc agreed on. That's between you and him.. I'm going by what myself and everyone else heard you say...

[/b]​

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mike, rishi, joe.

CHIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IF theres gonna be a summit, people will plan it out.. Mike, you kno who we roll with.. we have our lil chill thing, etc.

Lets just chill with the hostility in this post guys. :lol:
laugh.gif

No need to be exposing anyones business in here.. its not the place for that. :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
He's more into collecting razor blades,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Classic. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif

Joe, I'm sending this link to Nick... :lol:
laugh.gif
that little emo is going to finally slit his wrist, this time. :lol:
laugh.gif

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure Joe didn't tell people he got them from his cousin, considering his cousin was at the summit.
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Quote:
Did you really just say that? Dude you were spending the money of a man who was waaaaaay down on his luck. Tell them about how T went up to your job and pretty much threaten to beat you down on the spot, grabbed you by your ear and dragged you to an ATM machine and made you withdraw the cash that you owed him. Did that part slip your mind?

as usual, your arrogance exudes from your mindless skull to spew ignorant prattle. facts > your life.

jester

How are you going to bash on someones job? That's pathetic, to go and and insult someone about their job, who cares, a job is a job, money is money, so why hate? Once again, your lame and pathetic self only allows you to attack someone on a level that's not even relevant.

Back
Top Bottom