CENTRAL FLORIDA OR FLORIDA SUMMIT?

It's getting to be close to the same time of year when the summit happened last year. I was wondering if the crew that planned everything out was thinking about doing it again this year. I didnt get a chance to go ( :smh:
nono.gif
@ myself for the reason) but if we get it going this year, I will definitely attend. Especially if it ends at a Magic game again. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Anyways, I guess the point of this thread is to get the idea out about a 2006 Central Florida/Florida Summit.
Team Paid Programming: Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

maybe.... details coming soon....

jester
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<!-----<strong><!-----</strong><!-----<span style="color:maroon;font-family:courier;font-size:medium;"> u n s c r i p t e d</span><!-----</div><!-----

^ aite cool, mike, i remember ive met you a couple times. laser IV campout and when you were picking up the pusheads.
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

I don't know you guys but i'm down for it. Magic game sounds like a good ending. Gotta cheer on my boy Dwight Howard. Holla!
*TEAM "ORLANDO" FLORIDA*

^ yea last year it capped at the Magic game where everybody went out on the court and we got shouted out on the jumbo tron and whatnot. god im an idiot for not going last year
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

ill make the trek from tampa for it. the tampa ones havent really been jump off material.

"i'm from the place where hardcores beautiful"

I'm most def. Tryin to do this before I leave the 407! And the Magic game does sound fun.
A
YOUNG
DAME DASH

Or Halloween Horror nights?

I'm down for either one..

The game would be on a Tuesday so I don't know how that would work for people.. but we could do HHN on a weekend.

The closest Magic game at home on a weekend is against the Grizzlies >D
grin.gif
which is on the 21st of Oct.

On the real, I think chilling during the day and hitting up Halloween Horror Nights to cap it off would be BALLLLLLLINNN' :pimp:
pimp.gif
And we could aim for late October so we it'll give people time to save up and what not.
[/b]​

Thanks for the compliments![/b][/center]

ey whas good. im a lil new on this thing but im down for a magics game. anyway we could find a game on a weekend though? HHN sounds dope too, but if that goes down i hope nobody plans on rockin any heat on their feet coz i garuntee you they're gonna end up with madd scuff marks at the end of the night.
Code:
      live by the jumpman, die by the jumpman... ya digg?!

yeah, that's the only concern i got with HHN...nobody's gonna rock their heat, unless we just chill during the day and we all change into different shoes before HHN. Cuz yea, HHN would be really fun. Just trying to figure since it's a niketalk summit people are going to wear shoes they don't want to mess up. I guess bring a pair of shoes to change into, in your car.
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

If the summit starts at like 10am and HHN starts at 7pm you have pretty much a full day to rock your heat and you can then switch out to some beaters for the night time. I heard HHN is gonig to be redirkulous this year.

We can do a Magic game but to see a "good" team we would have to wait until November or later..unless you don't mind seeing an okay team.
[/b]​

Im down for whatever, but I also have no problem waiting till November, that way people can plan more since October is just around the corner. IDK what does everybody else want to do? I think if we do a Magic game we should wait till November and see a good team, or if everybody wants to do HHN then we do it next month.

EDIT: just checked the schedule, and we dont play anybody good on the weekends in November.
Charlotte and Atlanta are the only 2 weekend home games. >D
grin.gif

Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

How does everyone feel about Saturday October 27th for Halloween Horror Nights? It's the last Saturday before Halloween so it's going to be 1.) PACKED and 2.) tickets will sell out quick for that date. We might have to buy them at the least a week in advance like before the 21st of October. I can get info on group tickets but I'd need an idea of how many people would be down for that date.
[/b]​

sounds pretty good.....
damn, I'm gonna read the re-cap post saying...
"damn, andrew was screaming and running like a little @#%$!"
hahaha...i can't help myself, i get scared from HHN.
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Lets do a FL summit for sure. Im down in 954, coconut creek but I'll take a roadtrip. Lets stir up some details? Hit me up

y'all seem like you got your @#%$ in order, so do you... hit me up when you're all ready for a REAL summit to be planned.

jester

^ why don't you plan it then and make it a REAL summit...we were just throwing ideas out...whatever though...either way I'm down. I didn't know if you guys were planning anything or not...
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Annnnyway.... back to the topic..

Let's hear some more suggestions and narrow it down...

HHN = really fun with a lot of people, kind of expensive ($60 without a discount), sucks if it rains, great if it doesn't

Magic Game = fun, fairly cheap ($25), doesn't matter if it rains, boring if we see a sucky team, something that's already been done, etc.

Picnic/Cookout = great if it doesn't rain, sucks if it does, outdoors, laid back, probably the least expensive, not much entertainment unless we bring a ball and throw it around or shoot around but not everyone will want to do that.

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom