Centralia Outlet Report.

On my way there as of now with Dunks206 & No-Hops, will give a report on what the Nike clearance store has when I get back.

^ could you pick me up a pair of Mambas if they still have any in a size 10.5-12?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

heres the report.....basicly nothing worth going there for....best thing there was grape 95's which i picked up. Also they had 1 pair of black/purple mambas size 8, lbj 3 blk/gold size 8. Another thing is they had alot of size 5-6 last shots and red/blk 21 lows. Pics will be uploaded later.
Team Pacific Northwest​

not worth the drive at all. the whole freakin' outlet layout was retarted. one half of the outlets are on the other side of the freeway. nothing special in sizes 10-11, so i just picked up a hoody and a jordan tee.

too lazy to tag...
44hhoxk.jpg

2q16u5f.jpg

4cttk4g.jpg

4bswpdy.jpg
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

I was there last week and the shoes selection was pretty limited. everything was scattered on shelfs divided by sizes. and i thought it would be getting good stuff like the clearance outlet in orlando... the clothings are better though especially with the low prices.

did the employees try to find stuff for you guys in the backroom? because when i asked 2 employees if they have the black/purple kobe, or any air max at all in sz 9 in the back, they BOTH just responded that everything available is on the shelfs and they started looking there for me. (like i need them to look it over once more in case i misse them...)

about half an hour later when my friend and i were ready to leave, i decided to have one last look at the shoes shelves. and BAM there they are, the exact black/purple blackout kobes just sitting on the sz 9 shelf. they were $49.99, more than the $34.99 outlet price but i bought them up anyways...

in the end i bought the kobes, dunk hi 1 piece goretex, and some clothing. i wouldn't recommend driving all the way there just to try your luck and see what they have.
New stuff listed on Ebay (3/15): My eBay Selling Page
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
did the employees try to find stuff for you guys in the backroom? because when i asked 2 employees if they have the black/purple kobe, or any air max at all in sz 9 in the back, they BOTH just responded that everything available is on the shelfs and they started looking there for me. (like i need them to look it over once more in case i misse them...)
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom