ceNTrum silver THREAD - for the washed old guys on NT to talk about failed pick ups

When you hit your mid to late 30ʻs, Centrum Silver is a pill that helps with the aches and pains.

ceNTrum silver is the Niketalk thread pill to help us old dudes with the aches and pains of failed cops for shoes and clothing.

View media item 2456551

]

what is your story?

Last edited:
I have been banned on Supreme for the past two seasons and rely on restocks apps and cell wifi.

I have not won a single raffle... ever.

SNKRS sends me emails all the time... that I wasn't selected.

thank you ceNTrum silver for the support

I almost got powerphase, but I had to stop and relieve myself while on a drive and I had a bad connection from my phone.

Think I may just get some Kirkland sneakers.

Last edited:
I've never seen beyond the splash page for a yeezy release on Adidas.

Sadderday is actually a sad Saturday for me for every Nike release.

I wear Noah.

I'm old af but don't tempt me ceNTrum silver! holding out as long as I can before I'm forced to join ceNTrum silver gang

33 and I could definitely use a Boost. I'm in generally good shape and look young for my age but I'm always so damn lazy and lack energy. Like it literally HURTS to move to do certain tasks, especially something I don't feel like doing. My diet is 100% trash though. I'll get on a good cooking/workout regime but when I stop, I stop for a while.

LoganReview_HP-200x100-e1488489690358.jpg

sometimes i fall a sleep at like 8:30pm on fridays...

i like the grand slam breakfast at dennys...

I've been meaning to buy some Jordans, but I can't get up early enough to make it to the mall on release days for retros. May just splurge and get those AF1/Jordans. I mean the box says BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

sometimes i fall a sleep at like 8:30pm on fridays...

i like the grand slam breakfast at dennys...

2 pills for your bro.

gotta admit though, saturday mornings feel amazing when you get a good nights rest compared to being super hung over

2 pills for your bro.

gotta admit though, saturday mornings feel amazing when you get a good nights rest compared to being super hung over

Nothing beats getting up early on a Saturday morning and getting your errands done before 10am. Then it's just chill time with me and the little lady.

New Content:

Anyone here suffer from gout? I don't get many flare ups, when I do they're usually connected to periods of high stress, and I'm trying to find a new holistic method of dealing with them. My current regime has me on the toilet for too long.

2 pills for your bro.

Nothing beats getting up early on a Saturday morning and getting your errands done before 10am. Then it's just chill time with me and the little lady.

New Content:

Anyone here suffer from gout? I don't get many flare ups, when I do they're usually connected to periods of high stress, and I'm trying to find a new holistic method of dealing with them. My current regime has me on the toilet for too long.

Are you overweight? Losing weight would help.

Follow a low purine diet. Supplement with Vitamin C (2,000mg at least) to lower uric acid levels.

Zebra restock numbers look huge but deep down inside I know I'm gonna still fail... how many ceNTrums do I need fam?

New Content:

F gout. Goin on 10 years with it. Indomethacin, colcrys, prednisone, percs, allpurinal..etc..

Picked up burning greenery after moving back to CA. These new hybrids keep me active and reframe my thinking to NOT eat. Down to 240 from 320 3 years ago. All in your mind famb. Gotta control your food intake and drink hella water. F these pills.

What are the potential ceNTrum silver drops upcoming this month?

- Supreme Thrasher
- St Alfred Vans
- Zebra restock

We gonna need Costco size bottles for this thread

F gout. Goin on 10 years with it. Indomethacin, colcrys, prednisone, percs, allpurinal..etc..

Picked up burning greenery after moving back to CA. These new hybrids keep me active and reframe my thinking to NOT eat. Down to 240 from 320 3 years ago. All in your mind famb. Gotta control your food intake and drink hella water. F these pills.

I've definitely upped my water intake and it's helped keep things under control, but a purine free diet living down here? Not for me. I'd rather suffer the pain.

As for releases that will cause a rise in blood pressure:

Tom Sachs
that damn Supreme Scooter
and stuff I won't even realize is dropping until a week later.

I've definitely upped my water intake and it's helped keep things under control, but a purine free diet living down here? Not for me. I'd rather suffer the pain.

Tom Sachs

That's terrible, dude. You're looking at possible kidney stones or even kidney failure later on down the line if your uric acid levels stay high.

Tom Sachs

That's terrible, dude. You're looking at possible kidney stones or even kidney failure later on down the line if your uric acid levels stay high.

THIS

If you are expecting to actually cop the Supreme scooter you are gonna have kidney failure AT LEAST!

Back
Top Bottom