CF Plate On The Space Jam XIs

I just got the Space Jam 11s for myself, my girl, and my daughter. Size 10.5, 7, and 8c. I'm aware that the CF plate isn't real on the toddlers andboys sizes. But there's something odd with the CF plate in the mens size. Like the "weave" patter is drawn on. Did anyone else notice this? PS:No they're not fake and I can't post a pic because I'm at work on my phone but I can update with a pic later.

Damn, people in the JB forum get emotional
laugh.gif
. Ill post in the Space Jam topic later with pics. Lock it up I guess.

COme on fellas dude just wanted to find a way to let us know he got the jams. Lets not be too harsh lol

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

COme on fellas dude just wanted to find a way to let us know he got the jams. Lets not be too harsh lol

Whats the point of bragging about owning kicks that been on the net for over a month?

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

these useless threads really gotta stop. that's 6 space jam threads in 1 and a half days.

Says the guy whose entire post count is derived from telling people what the rules are and crying about their threads. You post more in useless threads withmore useless posts than anyone I've seen in a while. Congrats. You have added to the worthlessness, much like I'm sure you'll reply that I justdid.

you guys is trippin it aint that hard to answer his question and be on about your day you guys gettin too emotional about niketalk its a blog website chit isnot that serious i honestly would like to know if the plates is real i aint trynna cop no bootleg %#+ shoes for 175 i dont care how many bells and whistles theshoes some with new box and em blue shoe things. i understand its a space jam post already but it seems like this guy was in a hurry to post so he did it rightfast on a new post and he understands that if he woulda had some more time he woulda put it in the space jam thread but he didnt so like i said answer hisquestion or dont and be about your day not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by anthony14420

you guys is trippin it aint that hard to answer his question and be on about your day you guys gettin too emotional about niketalk its a blog website chit is not that serious i honestly would like to know if the plates is real i aint trynna cop no bootleg %#+ shoes for 175 i dont care how many bells and whistles the shoes some with new box and em blue shoe things. i understand its a space jam post already but it seems like this guy was in a hurry to post so he did it right fast on a new post and he understands that if he woulda had some more time he woulda put it in the space jam thread but he didnt so like i said answer his question or dont and be about your day not that big of a deal.

This man speaks the truth. Stop getting so imtional and power hungry over NT. Its not cool. But do what makes you feel good
laugh.gif

FYI - This hasnt been locked because the "Official" Space Jam thread is already locked
http://niketalk.com/topic/195597

yea people get emotional on here for some reason i dont know why. If i knew the answer 100% i would tell ya. It takes longer for people to cry about somethingthen just answer the question. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom