Chad Pr0nhub Lover aka Chad Ochocinco vol. $609k

@ochocinco Add a 0 in front of the 9 RT @Pr0nhub We offered @ochocinco$69,000 to change his name to Chad Seisnueve. We have yet to hear back

@ochocinco Damn i'm # Employed RT @Pr0nhub Ok new deal. We will pay@ochocinco $609,000 to change his name to Chad Pr0nhub Lover#SeriousOffer

@ochocinco As followers would you change your name for 24 hours for 609k... It's only a full 24 hours

@Pr0nhub WOAH! what are you talking about 24hrs? I meant for life Ocho! RT@ochocinco As followers would you change your name for 24 hours for 609k

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]Would you take this offer? 
laugh.gif
[/font]

If I was him, I would take it, seeing how he aint on the Pats no more lmao but no I wouldnt. I like my last name lol

if i could change it back to something else later on, i would do that in a heartbeat

I would change my name to "sir richard licker comes a lot" or whatever the hell you wanted me to for a month for a quarter of that money.

Idgaf.

....initially i seen $69,000 and was like:

0c82557e4c6c4d134b26c42abddaad80947cbef.jpg

...but then i seen $609,000 and it instantly went to:

eek.gif

...oh what a difference one zero makes
30t6p3b.gif

1. someone would get slapped for that blatant insult
2. but $609k EVERY WEEK (even every month) would put my hand down and change my name

but that offer is still in absolute violation

waitaminute…Why would he ask them to put the 0 BEFORE the 9 and not AFTER it? He blew 81 G's. #mathfail

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

waitaminute…Why would he ask them to put the 0 BEFORE the 9 and not AFTER it? He blew 81 G's. #mathfail

They initially offered 69K.
Edit:

Good point. Fail indeed...
laugh.gif

do it before they print up a contract... take the money

then in a cpl years lowkey change it back

Back
Top Bottom