Changes to AM 1, AM 90 on NIKEID.com

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

Quote:
third - does anyone think its weird that they switched the material from mesh to leather and the price went down?

I think you left a "p" off pleather. And that should answer your question.

Just got a pair of Max 1's.

Hoping the leather isnt too bad, if they are i will return them.
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

Wow, what a dumb move by Nike...hopefully they wont sell and they'll change it back to the way it was.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Like many others, I'm upset they changed it to this crap. Oh well, money saved.

I did come up with these and I liked how they turned out, but I'm not a big fan of patent on AM's . . .
1zva5ig.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

don;t expect the mesh to ever return on air max 1 and 90's..... mesh has gone extinct along with the "Nike Air" on J's.....
...no really.

Quote:
don;t expect the mesh to ever return on air max 1 and 90's..... mesh has gone extinct along with the "Nike Air" on J's.....
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

A few things...

First, if you were gonna make some OG-colored AM90s and AM1s and STILL haven't done them, then you SLEPT; those things have been on there for at least a year. If you slept on the HOA AMs and Still haven't made iDs, you obviously don't care about them.

Second, I dunno about the AM1, but they did some interesting things with the AM90, and even though it doesn't have mesh, i don't know of anyone on this post realized that you could ADD DENIM instead of patent leather. With how expensive AF1s and Dunks get when they are made of denim and hyped up, I think that's a real creative material to shove onto Nike iD, especially on the AM90, it would've looked lame on AM1. It's something different, and its called change.

And third, if you don't like the colors, DON'T BUY ANY, cause when no one buys them for a short while, Nike will act quickly to change up the color/material palette, so don't be too disappointed if you don't like the current array of colors. [barely anyone bought the Shox Rival and Bruin Max Premuim, so those were discontinued before 6 months had gone buy.]

And the opposite goes for people who over-buy styles, which is why the Dunk Low and High both went up in price, even though they have not added any additional options.

Now these are two updated AM90 iD's i'm thinking about getting:

Black denim / Cool Grey patent / Dark Charcoal patent / Atom Red:
281517509.jpg

and Blue denim / Chill Blue patent / Metro Blue patent / White,
would rock these when spring time comes back
281517508.jpg

but those Air Max 1s.... yeah, they messed up. it happens.

i dont like patent leather.

the AM1's are a change of pace, i wish they would lower the price and make it more reasonable like RBkid ,or Mongolian BBQ

Back
Top Bottom