Changes to AM 1, AM 90 on NIKEID.com

Im glad i satisfied my fix for mesh before the palette change.

6gujl6q.jpg
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

noooo! boooo this companny. the only kind of air max 1 and 90's im into have mesh.

this is reallllly annoying. I was so happy being able to mesh, and now I have to choose between a bunch of crappy materials. couldn't they have just added more color options?
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

well, we can all complain but for the entire summer of 2006, mesh 1's and 90's with decent basic colors were very much available on the site for $90 and then $150 from october 2006 to october 2007 (1 whole year) with the same mesh and basic options. if you didn;t make your pairs then, you can;t really complain now cuz they were available like that for quite a very long while.... i was able to get 6 pairs made before the $150 price hike. with Nike iD, you never know when they'll stop something so don;t sleep.
...no really.

i mean.. i was able to make a couple nice 90s.. but the color/materials on the 87s are just horrible.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

roback1991,

Have your iD shoe window out and press ctrl+PrintScreen

Paste into some photo editing program and save the photo somewhere [best to save it as a .jpeg/.jpg]

Upload the photo to a photo host site like picturetrail.com

Get the proper URL of the pic, post it in a reply, and preview it to make sure it works first.

and FYI, if you delete a photo from your photo host site, whatever forums or posts you made with those pics will not have their pics anymore, so you don't want to upload the pic, post it here, then delete it; we'd call you crazy and not see whatever you wanted to show us.

There.

Back
Top Bottom