changing fire red 3's into katrina 3's

there good, good try, u did a sloppy job imo.
like if u didnt take ur time or something.
u did an ok job.the apainting culd b better, and the white looks too bright.

u ppl start 2 say that the sole chips n all that but they really look like beaters 2 me i have a pair n i worn them like a good 20 times and they havent chiped or nothin

Did you use a sealer??? A clear coat sealer will help with the cracking...but hey man nice job as we all know even JB cant figure out how to stop the cracking...

thanks everyone. i took them out to take photos, and even though i've worn them a few times just recently, i never noticed until now that they're beginning to crack again.
frown.gif
i guess scotchguard is not good enough for a sealer.

now for the pics

thedevilsnumberis1660.jpg

thedevilsnumberis1661.jpg

and now for the cracks

thedevilsnumberis1662.jpg

thedevilsnumberis1663.jpg

Thanks mate. The elephant print is the hardest part. Let me know if you have trouble with it.

I have worn them quite a bit since doing this and i haven't heard the word "fake" yet, but then again, the few people here who can identify fakes aren't obnoxious morons who holler stupid crap like that at strangers. They're more likely to just ask me about them.

wouldnt it have been a lot easier to just use white cements and then paint over the black part?... everything else is the same right?... it seems like it wouldve been a lot less work and the finish might have been a little cleaner... but i congratulate you on what you did... i personally admire the katrina 3s alot...

yeah probably, but i don't have a pair of white/cements so i made do with what i had.
smile.gif

Saw someone on !+@+%$!!*$@@% do the same thing , it worked out for him but weith time the shoe started paint chipping . !#+# u jordan brand with the mad cheap quality .

not bad i would use aceton in the paint to thin it out and used a really thin brush to manually paint the elephant print to a lighter grey.

i actually tried A LOT of acetone on the elephant print, but it was just not getting any lighter. i had to mix in some white paint sadly. i've since touched up the red cracks and these are still holding up good.

Back
Top Bottom