Chappelle Show Appreciation vol. best show ever ....

me, my chick, and another homie were watching the extended commentary from the whole Rick James sketch drunk as %%+@ last night

"The person who gets Charlie Murphy %+%%! is FIRED, ah ah ah ah ah ah"

funniest show!
i have the 2 seasons on dvd!
most of his stuff never gets old!
roll.gif

Favorite series of all time, I own the whole collection too, when I get bored, I just pop the dvds in.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Overrated, its one of those shows where if you watch it 2 years later and your older you'd say why did I think that was funny..opposed to a show like Fresh Prince which never gets old.

2db303a.gif

Even though it still would've been a wrong statement, I could've somehow digested it if you didn't mention that Fresh Prince never gets old. Thatwas unacceptable. So Chappelle's Show got old but "See, what had happened was..." jokes and such are timeless?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Overrated, its one of those shows where if you watch it 2 years later and your older you'd say why did I think that was funny..opposed to a show like Fresh Prince which never gets old.

2db303a.gif

Even though it still would've been a wrong statement, I could've somehow digested it if you didn't mention that Fresh Prince never gets old. That was unacceptable. So Chappelle's Show got old but "See, what had happened was..." jokes and such are timeless?
indifferent.gif

It is true...Fresh Prince never gets old... Fresh Prince>Chappelle by far

When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong
Mad Real world
Tupac Skit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So many good ones.

Appreciated.

this show was the *#++
pimp.gif
i remember going to school yelling out i'm rick james %!!*%and all the other quotables
laugh.gif

i was watching this show long before anyone in my school was

one of the big *** basketball dudes in my phys ed class thought he could get me w/ one of the jokes

him - "hey, what did the five fingers say to the face?" w/ a big
happy.gif
on his face

me -
grin.gif
winds up hand, "SLAP"

him -
mad.gif

I used to appreciate the show tremendously but i look back on it now and think +@%. All it is, is a bunch of ignorant racist filth that perpetuatesstereotypes. I now see why Dave had that breakdown, went to africa, and refused to do the show anymore.

Really?

I have the exact opposite feelings, sometimes I be watching Fresh Prince and some parts that the audience are laughing at I find not humorous.

As for Chappelle Show it never gets old, I swear everytime I watch the Lil Jon skit I just
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

so appreciated.
In HS i used to look foward to Wednesdays just to hear people in class talk about the episode the night before.
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif
Back in HS people used to reenact the whole Wayne Brady skit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom