Charcoal fusion 9 and NEW 2009 colorway

the 2K9s kinda look like a broke a*s version of the Concords. You know JB is hitting the panic button when they drop concord look-a-likes.

These AF1 soles just kill it for me. As for those 2009's, I can't say anything positive about them. If Jordan Brand keeps this up along with their poorquality standards, I don't see it lasting much longer.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

lobotomybeats:
the beautiful thing about this shoe is that it looks sooooo close to the original yet will be called "ugly" by everyone. hate is the new hype.
I agree that hate is the new hype... from criticism of a musician being called 'hate' to laughing at a player's airball earning you the nickname 'hater'... but with these fusion IXs, I understand it. Yes, those charcoal fusions look spot on the original charcoal IXs, and the carolina fusions look spot on the original carolina IXs, and the white/red fusions look spot on the original IXs (even though that colorway never came out), but that just begs the question: why not just retro charcoal IXs, carolina IXs, and a new colorway in the white/red?
mad.gif

Seeing how beautiful the carolina fusions are pisses me off the most, because I still have my pair and I still wear them regularly (bought in '99), but c'mon, you can tell they're old. The leather's not as white, the carolina blue isn't as bright as the new fusions are; I'd love a new pair. So many of us would.

And then we see how on point the fusions are, but they're not really IXs. They're supposed to be Forces. But they look so on point to the IX that they're not really Forces. They're not really IXs, they're not really Forces, but they are a big tease.
laugh.gif

You know?

I agree with you, Ska. But my point is this- to call the fusion ugly is a reach. I am in no way saying I want them or that the fusion doesn't piss me off. I am just saying I don't understand how anyone that likes the looks of the IX can call these "ugly." They look too similar to garner suchhatred. That's why I say 'hate is the new hype.'

When are those 2009's spose to come out? I aint gonna front. They are hot. Would consider copping. I still think the price is too high tho. And the boxlookin like its annoying to store.

Charcoal IX Fusion's are nice. The New 2009 Colorway is garbage though. But still, the white pair:
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

When are those 2009's spose to come out? I aint gonna front. They are hot. Would consider copping. I still think the price is too high tho. And the box lookin like its annoying to store.
April I think.

close to the real thing... another slap in the face by jb. powders and charcoal IXs were never retroed then they drop this?

why are these 2009's so reminiscent of the 14's!....and they look like come cartoon shoe from those pics really....

Even tho I know it said fusions I scrolled down and I was like OOOWOWWWW RETROES!!! then I felt sick as I saw the soles lol

Back
Top Bottom