Charcoal fusion 9 and NEW 2009 colorway

Originally Posted by solejordan

told ppl it was coming now believe it, now waits for complaints to roll in
laugh.gif

05/09/2009 Air Jordan Force 9 (limited release)
352753-061 Black/Varsity Red-Charcoal
$145.00

I like those from the look of them, but my questioon is where are the Jordan stores in the states like that? I would be in heaven. Where was thispic taken?

does anyone notice that the Fusion actually cost more than the OG numbers. What kind of ******edness is going on?

These 9s are copped. Only because I am tired of waiting after 15 years for the re-release of the charcoals. If they do end up retroing the charcoals the rightway, those are copped too.

Originally Posted by 23king24

does anyone notice that the Fusion actually cost more than the OG numbers. What kind of ******edness is going on?
pretty simple jordan price x air force price = fusion price, not hard at all

Hate to bring the bad news here but it sounds like those 2K9's aint droppin. Sneakernews said April but they just added this on their site:

Update: We just learned this colorway won't release. Thanks Sam/Kenlu

Via Sneakernews

Those 2k9's look terrible. Probably the worst CW ive seen for it. Also I dont think there will ever be a decent cW of the 2k9 other than the all blackones. Its just an ugly shoe period.

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by 23king24

pretty simple jordan price x air force price = fusion price, not hard at all

yah, but I think theyre gonna raise prices on retroes that come out in the future, because the cdps sold for 310 (well at retail) and thats what the Vs pack ispriced, which makes each V 155

I just can't get wit it. The whole concept of AF1 and Air Jordans fusing is just garbage to me. I don't like a single fusion that has dropped. Doubt Iwill either. Maybe the fire red AJF1 can get a pass. But that's about it.

Originally Posted by marley

Hate to bring the bad news here but it sounds like those 2K9's aint droppin. Sneakernews said April but they just added this on their site:

Via Sneakernews

Nooooooooo!!! I wanted that colorway of the 2009's. That exact color way. What is wrong with JB???? This is the only color way that does justice to thisshoe and they are NOT going to release it??? I'm seriously debating wether I should even keep up with JB anymore. Almost EVERYTHING they do is adisappointment.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Via Sneakernews

Nooooooooo!!! I wanted that colorway of the 2009's. That exact color way. What is wrong with JB???? This is the only color way that does justice to this shoe and they are NOT going to release it??? I'm seriously debating wether I should even keep up with JB anymore. Almost EVERYTHING they do is a disappointment.

JB doesnt force u to buy there stuff, it's either u like it or not

i saw my local spot today selling the white Jordan 2K9 for $130 no tax, i was like ha its not even worth it at that price
tired.gif
easiest pass ever
sick.gif

Via Sneakernews

gentry must be smokin crack nowadays cuz its the only nice colorway of tha 09's we have seen so far. maybe he is secretly plotting on ruinin JB. hmmmmmm

They're not that bad guys. Even though I don't like Fusions, but damn, I might pick these up just to use them as beaters.

no comment on the fusions...we all know what it is

as for the 2009s im not really feeling the black on the toe

Back
Top Bottom