Charcoal fusion 9 and NEW 2009 colorway

give us the real charcoals or give us nothing.

that new 2009 cw is
sick.gif

I giggle when I read all the hatred for the Fusions....

I seem to remember a time when ALLLL of NT would crap their pants over the PS contests that had Fusions and all you saw was...

"I'd cop three purrs of those" lol

Not Fusions are an abomination!!!! lol.. Where do you think the advent of continuing Fusions came from? The same place everything else came from NT... lol

We created our own Monster.. lol

I for one...have gone back to the days of old.. and I like 'Some" of the Fusions.. not all .. just some...

I know there are other closet Fusion lovers out there.. the Price point is what is laughable.

^ I've heard you mention before that NT does have a small influence on the design process of some shoes, and I have to question why a company would takeseriously the opinions of a bunch of kids who can find flaws with some of the most beautiful women out there.

Like, what is the thought process there? "Oh, their standards are so high that they thin Beyonce is hot garbage. That's why we need to listen to thosefolks; these people demand nothing but the best... so if they say they would 'cop three purr' of some Fusion Zoom LeBron IVs and Jordan Hydro Vsandals, then that's what we should give them!"

laugh.gif

it is close.. but still i prefer the real thing. hope jb will jus release the original one.

I don't really like fusions but I do like these 9s.

Most fusions are pretty bad though, like the 3, 4, 20, 12. These are only the second pair I've liked, the only other is the gray/white F12s

best 2k9 ive seen. those fusions are ok. better than the other fusion 9s thus far. definetly won't be copping though.

I don't know. Out of all the fusions. I think the 9's are the best. I mean, it's the closest to the original. Only difference is the sole & thelace holes.

Back
Top Bottom