CHargers and LT Cutting Ties

smh.gif
To the move and any criticism towards this great man.

I always imagined LT going to the Saints if he got released, like he was on my Madden Franchise.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What kind of contract will a new team give LT?

He couldnt possibly be able to demand big money.

Al's crazy enough to pay him big
tired.gif
. It'd be nice for him to come here and mentor our young RBs but I know it's not going to happen unless old man Davis decides to throw an insane amount of cash his way.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Watch, he's going to end up a Patriot! 
laugh.gif

Same thing I said when I heard the news. I would love to see him in NE with my favorite team Tom Brady
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What kind of contract will a new team give LT?

He couldnt possibly be able to demand big money.
Incentive laden big time. 

LT is one of my favorite players of all time, sad to see him leave San Diego.  But it was a pleasure to watch the past 9 years of that team cuz of him. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Colts, Lions, Browns, Seahawks, Pats, Jets, Cincy, Packers

all possible locations IMO

Jets already got Leon Washington, Thomas Jones, and Shonn Greene.

I wish he would go to the Texans, but I could see the Eagles and ******** being interested in getting him as a compliment back.

I only see him possibly going to the Browns in the AFC North, rest of the teams are pretty set

hey guys, sad day for me as i've always loved the chargers and have met LT a few times. a real class act, i wish more of my favorite athletes were like this man. but anyways, i heard on the radio today that possibly denver or philly would swoop him up

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I wish he would go to the Texans, but I could see the Eagles and ******** being interested in getting him as a compliment back.
With Westbrook's future in Philly in doubt now, I could see it happening.  But I always appreciated LT as a player, though.  Sad to see his time in San Diego come to an end.

I think the Chargers actually would have let him go last season but they decided to give him a chance this past season to prove himself but unfortunately, his numbers still continued to decline.

I'm a huge LT fan but I understand why the Chargers decided to let him go.

tired.gif

--Hope he goes somewhere where he can still contribute and add a ring to his already HOF-like stats.

Back
Top Bottom