Charity Basketball Tournament December 8th & 9th

Hey guys I'm hosting a charity basketball tournament on December 8th and 9th. It's going to benefit the Emergency Daly City Foot Pantry, run by Denise Kelly.

Here's the basic rundown:

What: Charity Basketball Tournament
Where: Westlake Gym (Daly City)
Who: As of now, all ages (no age brackets like HoopItUp)
Price: $50 for team entry

Prizes: $500 Grand Prize for the 1st Place Team...complimentary Gatorade, shirts

I am also finalizing details for a 3 point shootout...Let me know if you're interested, the website and more details should be up soon...I'll keep you guys updated

If any of you are on the fence, this is a charity event but there will be some good teams...either way it's for a good cause so it's win win....If you want more info, just reply or PM me....THANKS

---------------
UPDATE

If you guys know anyone who works for or owns a local business, we are looking for sponsors. Sponsors logos are placed on all promotional items, our website, etc. Thanks!
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

im interested...tho i think there should be a league for 21 and under and 21 and over.
Team49ers

Sounds good; PM me your information (name, number) and I'll let you know the details as I get it....Thanks

Yeah good idea, but i think there should be divisions so that the youngsters that enter don't get humiliated by the grown folks

giant.​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

A lot of good talent under 21 so I'm not worried about age brackets for right now. All the teams signed up are pretty much 21 and under.

Come on NT, I know some of you guys are trying to make $$$, play ball...and it's all for a charitable cause

Back
Top Bottom