- --=[ Charles Barkley CB-34 PIX ]=-- -

Hello-
Does anyone know when these are going to be retro again? I had two pairs of each and all four are dismantled due to rough basketball playing. :frown:
frown.gif

They need to retro the black and white ones.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

alot of @#%$ should be retroed

come on nike step ya @#%$ ing game up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

this stuff is coming out late this year or early next year i believe?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

be careful what you wish for...these dude's are doing ridiculous things for retroes nowadays...might just make those in a Gold/Brown/Pink colorway or something :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

There was a pair on eBay like 2 weeks ago for 120 I thought they could have been fake or something
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

These will do well on the sales floor that is for sure. Footlocker indicated that these are the highest sellers back then aside from Jordans. I can't wait then..

last summer i remember all the dudes that sell the bootleg dvds and cds on jamaica ave rockin em....think they were 28th street specials lol

These were the beginning of the steep decline of the Barkley line IMO. Followed by the very wack CB4...

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Quote:
what came out first.these barkley's or da airmax uptempos.

the air max uptempos came out first. these barkleys came out the same time or a little after the air more uptempos. i was hoping that wade would wear these in the olympics, but he ended wearing pippen's oly air more uptempos.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>

not da pippen uptempos..da ones that share da same midsole.

Back
Top Bottom