Charles Barkley getting trolled on live TV and he didn't even realize it...

Nike Jordan

Supporter

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

851947026.gif

851948123.gif

851947402.gif

Last edited:
Barkley said to shack the other day if you weren't so tall you would had never made it pass middle school dummy lol

Last edited:
I always miss something good. I need to start staying up later to watch.

Yo real lie this is the BEST tv show I've ever seen!  For like the past 5 years thats y they keep getting the Emmys'

Yo real talk, I've been had in a similar manner thanks to what amounted to troll advice from another NTer, in some forgotten thread.

Basically, some Nter posted that a sure fire way of clearing your clogged sinuses was to tilt your head back, open your mouth, and pretend like you're pouring imaginary salt from an imaginary salt shaker into your mouth.

So here I am, reading the post, in my school's library--and I am OD congested--so I decide to give it a try: got that imaginary salt shaker in my hand, and I am vigorously shaking that mug with my head tilted back, and my mouth open...:smh:

I was doing this for a good two mins before I realized what the hell it was that I was doing. Straight up felt like an imbecile. Luckily, I was in a secluded part of the library so no one was around to see my simulated homoerotic performance...:lol:...:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom